VC Vape Mail 2022

Hehe, TOO LATE @Tmease, already there !!! Built FOR 2, now THAT’S an interesting idea !!!

6 Likes

12 Likes

ooh shiny!

8 Likes

10 Likes

Any pics of this thing put together on a mod? Never seen anything like it but it looks pretty cool. I’m interested to see how that round 510 fits onto that rectangular thing.

6 Likes

@Rocky02852 me likie. Is it bigger than the v.2 Limited Edition ?

I love black, but I really love that shiney shiney.

5 Likes

Not yet, it just got dropped off by the PO a couple hours ago…
But Mike Vapes did a review of it here:

Not quite :rofl:, not even sure how much it holds yet (you know how hard it is to get specs on the Voltrove’s)
But it looks to be game changer in the Boro arena, big wicking and airflow, yeah it’s a Voltrove :sunglasses:

7 Likes
9 Likes

They sent me an email telling me there was some items left in my shopping cart… I replied that there wouldnt be if they shipped to Raleigh, NC. :frowning:

5 Likes

Well, that thing looks good. It was a lot smaller than I was expecting after seeing it in your pic rocky.
So does this type of tank setup have any big advantages over the regular type?
I like those side holes for the juice, looks like that would work a lot better than the usual holes on the bottom.
Also that huge air flow hole right under the coil looks like it would chuck out some serious flavour.
Congrats on having one of these @Rocky02852 Let us know how you get on with it.

5 Likes

I did post right away that I looked at their shipping info and they say they only ship to the uk.

Sorry about that bro. I should have checked that first tbh.
:frowning:

4 Likes

I was adding up my shopping cart by the time you had posted that … lol oh well! its all good! Thank you anyway. I posted you a fix for the Windows theme somewhere in this forum. cant tell where.

5 Likes

@Rocky02852 do you have Billet Box ?

6 Likes

I have a VV Pulse AIO en route, single 21700
But now I want one of those Cherry Pine Mods - Sequoia :rofl:
(Sold out)…

6 Likes

Is it any good?, I’m thinking u more than likely got the RBA for it…, am I correct? is it good? There have been couple tht I’ve had my eye on & tht’s 1 of em…

6 Likes

My cats see Pink Unicorns everywhere after over indulging on Catnip! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Very good,

Visit this thread (I link threads on here to other forums), will give some idea what people think!

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/pulse-aio-kit-vandyvape.t74634/

8 pages of positive opinion!

5 Likes

Mine too :rofl:

6 Likes

It’s great BB style devices, bridges and RBA Boro tanks have hit the mainstream, before people had the choice of donating organs to buy an original or risk getting stoned for buying an SXK clone!

7 Likes

After being shown the way from my pal Birdman69, I have to say, I could well be a convert, I’ve been a Bacon Prime snob for the longest time, but this Cloud 9 cotton is fucking awesome :ok_hand:

8 Likes