VC Vape Mail 2022

Super Nice @Illogik !!! Watch the glass on that one, I broke mine in the first week (tank’s heavy, I’m clumsy), and had to run with the Ultem (bleh) for a while waiting for the replacement breakable glass to come in.

3 Likes

@whthek Gold’s where it’s at right now !!!

3 Likes

Thanks SD!

Roger that. Luckily I’ve never broke a single tank glass yet…but have probably just jinxed myself lol

5 Likes

I’ll tell you what SPOILED ME on glass tanks, was my ORIGINAL Phiniac Nude XL tanks that I still actually use, with Boge Cartos. It is/was/is the TOUGHEST GLASS I have ever witnessed. Tripple hardened, and I have dropped them over a hundred times, and they have never ever cracked. Phiniac stopped selling them, probably because NO ONE was breaking them, and ordering more.

Fast forward to today, and I can’t NOT break glass. Yeah, tanks are bigger, and heavier now, and def. the mods are, but wow. I gotta reach out to my contacts at Phiniac, and see if they can fire up the kiln again !!!

5 Likes

That’s some tough glass for sure! I vote for ALL tanks to be made with that glass!

4 Likes

God, I only WISH they did. I gotta look back up how exactly they tempered them, because they are/were stupid.

I did like the gold QP…

4 Likes

You have the original 28mm? Very nice. Do you still use it?

4 Likes

Yes, and on the same WhiteRose Mod. Got it for my brother, who ended up NOT using it. Hehe, “No Problem, I’ll just HOLD ON TO IT for you in the meantime”. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That gold does look very nice… :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

HEAVY tank, and a glass killer !!

5 Likes

I’ll be using the bubble glass as I’m all about the capacity as you know! Not sure if the curvature of the glass will strengthen it compared to the straight glass or just make the flat part more susceptible to a break.

:man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I ordered 6 spare glasses just to be safe. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Bet you haven’t broken one since you ordered those have you?

4 Likes

That looks like the real deal, as far as gold goes.

4 Likes

I Always buy spare glass…cuz I know me! :laughing:

5 Likes

I did break ONE, but only one. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That’s not too bad :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Now THIS is a glass tank !!!

frosted

6 Likes

Holy shit! You could make prison bars out of those!

4 Likes

Rock solid, never broke one.

5 Likes