VC Vape Mail 2021

OR, @SessionDrummer , @Rocky02852 COULD…siphon, and refill on the go :wink: :grin:

5 Likes

9 Likes

So…… what a week it’s been. I’d been waiting for the new Voltrove Endgame 41mm v2 to drop, watching the site Mark @ Voltrove told me to use. Then when it finally went live I found out that site only shipped internally to US. In a bit of a downer I then decided to pull the trigger on ALL of my current wish list, resulting in the pic above’s vape mail today.

Then in a last ditch effort I contacted Mark @ Voltrove trying to find somewhere that’s still got an Endgame and can ship to UK. Thankfully Mark has some superficial minor imperfections Endgames for sale from himself, so I’ve also now got an Endgame en route too :blush:

9 Likes

Nice, nice, and MORE nice @AyupMeDuck. I’m currently having a lot of fun with the low tech Double Barrel v4. I’ve never NOT liked ANYTHING I’ve received from QP Designs.

7 Likes

Awesome mate glad he could sort you (mind you he is very fussy so the imperfection he mentioned is probably not visible to the human eye lol)

7 Likes

@SessionDrummer I was very um and ah-y about the Double barrel, I’ve not been that interested in the previous version and the V4 I liked the look of but wasn’t sure. In the end it looks decent on the reviews I’ve watched and apart from my recent DNA usage I tend to vape standard wattage so low tech works great for me.

Yes QP I love and it’ll be a great family member along with all my other QP tanks and drippers.

6 Likes

@SessionDrummer I know you were looking to the NC for a series mech. Vaperzcloud have the acrylic saga right now for more than 1/2 price twin 21700 it is a fantastic mod - I like the metal more than the acrylic but any port in a storm - they are absolutely perfect for a 30mm rta.

They also have the stabilised piss version (not as discounted) if you like Ultem

6 Likes

@woftam he actually said the imperfection is that small he can’t take a photo of it and that he sometimes can’t find the imperfections when he tries looking for them.

If someone’s trying to find an Endgame and like me isn’t bothered about minor imperfections then it seemed like Mark’s got a few to sell himself as I had the ability to choose which colour I wanted. The companies Mark sells too seem to have gone US only with the new US restrictions, so anyone outside of US is probably best trying to buy from Mark directly.

8 Likes

Wow @woftam that looks REALLY nice. The metal may be mo phiner, but for a dual 21700 mech, that might just be the sweet spot.

7 Likes

I have been using mine now for over 2.5 years every single day (I customised this one) and it has been beat about a little but they are such a good bit of kit.

9 Likes

Nice workmanship sir!

9 Likes

THAT’S a haul! Nice choice’s @AyupMeDuck :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Glad you were able to get ahold of Mark, and score a deal. I emailed him week’s ago, and never got a reply. I ended up finding one, but I’ll bet I paid a premium compared to you, @AyupMeDuck .

6 Likes

Thanks mate, I’ve definitely had my eye on these devices for some time, glad I’ve finally got them.

To be honest @whthek it wasn’t that much cheaper than I found on another site, but as well the imperfection is supposed to be that minor you can hardly tell. So given it’s just been released any discount is great to have.

The main benefit I had with getting the tank from Mark was that he was selling some either 6 or 7mm ID coils with it if required, they was definitely more expensive coils than I’d usually pay but then 6-7mm coils (and probably a fair few wraps) is a fair amount of wire.

At first Mark directed me towards another site he’d sold to, but when I went back to him after failing to get one is when he offered the imperfection stock he’d got.

8 Likes

Cool! The only thing that I’m worried about is extra spare glass! I generally buy up to 6 piece’s when purchasing a new tank. The site where I bought mine didn’t stock any. Being that this is a limited edition, I’ll have to be careful with this one! Hey, if you should need to be in contact with Mark for anything, I’d appreciate you asking him if he has any to sell. Short, and long. If not, no worries :+1:

6 Likes

The coils will be Nick Dumas coils

@whthek Mark has spare glass buy a few from him now (I usually do the same)

7 Likes

I got a little vape related mail today I love Reagent bottles for sleep time/storage

I found a great deal on the 2lt versions $12 aud ea (8.75 is usd) so I go a few of em

I couldn’t help myself I just had to have some 5 lt behemoth bottles as well :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Check the size on these crazy things

7 Likes

I’d like to try reaching him by phone, @woftam …I believe you had left his number here in the forum previously, but couldn’t find it. Would you get it to me, please?

3 Likes

I’m going to guess that you have some sort of commercial dish washer to clean all of the equipment/bottles you have.

5 Likes

Yes mate then they are rinsed with EA + Water (70% ea).

I had just unpacked em when I took the pic

5 Likes