VC Vape Mail 2021

@whthek It feels great in the hand but I couldn’t make up my mind last night what to put on top.
A lot lighter than I expected, I will let you know more once I’ve had a proper go.
It was one I open and thought instantly of getting another :crazy_face:

11 Likes

I was afraid you might say something like this :man_facepalming: :laughing:

Well, maybe look for one uh them waterproof rda’s to match up to it :joy:

10 Likes

To the other extreme!

IMG_9319

13 Likes

Hehe, I didn’t know that was out yet @Timwis. It looks good and interesting …

12 Likes

I want!! I don’t suppose you are doing a review?

Dude, I have always been a steam crave fan and I want that BAD!!

Remember their squonker? I still have mine and the rda that went with it. It’s been a while and I can’t remember the name. I got it in a box somewhere

9 Likes

The Hadron, both YiHi and DNA versions now, unfortunately don’t have the DNA version! Yes i will be giving my thoughts about the Robot Mini Combo!

First Impressions, excellent, well made set-up, looking forward to finding out how well the airflow works!

13 Likes

Never gonna get juice in this button.

Bit of dilemma for what goes on top, reckon the Asgard looks the best but the build I like in isn’t suited to a 100w mod.

15 Likes

I struggle in finding anything that look’s good on my Grus, too. Bought it thinking my 30mm Bulk would do the job, but doesn’t turn me on.
The Asgard does look good…are you going to use this mod outside the house? Do you have an RDTA that might do the job?

6 Likes

Not on your life :rofl::rofl::rofl: I may have a few to many that would do the job. But I still was looking at ordering a new something before work.
It’s like coming home from the supermarket hungry with too many choices I order Maccas.

7 Likes

I am getting QUITE the education here at VC! I have looked up more word’s, and saying’s now, than any other time in my life. It’s fun, actually! ‘Maccas’…
Australian McDonalds! I call it Mickey D’s, and some call it McShit’s, because, well, whatever they put in the burger’s MAKES you… :woozy_face: :joy:
So, you get waited on at your table, there? I’m jealous! You can have a burger for breakfast, too.
One, or two visit’s a year is enough for me.

8 Likes

Same here! Sometimes I do it on purpose but other times it comes naturally. :rofl:

No I don’t ever want remember them serving at your table.

8 Likes

I found that info on the internet, so I was certain it had to be the truth… :laughing:

6 Likes

:face_vomiting: :nauseated_face: The stuff is horrid. I can only eat there every other day! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

11 Likes

I got these on Wednesday only mixed up yesterday. The Flavour Mill, new Milky Avenue one shots range

8 Likes

Girthy Mc Girthtank

Next to a 30mm Voltrove

These are extremely hard to get tanks and very limited number if you want one you best hurry (I know a 41 mm isnt for everyone) - it is the last Voltrove tank that will ever be released

10 Likes

Good lord I just coiled and wicked the endgame how a tank this big has this much flavour is totally beyond me it is fucking witchcraft and fuckery at its best. As an added bonus it is giving me head spins on 3mg lmfao. Makes 5mm 8wrap coils look like nothing.

Measuring up here is the velocity deck next to the Aromamizer deck (ignore the shit coils in the aromamizer)

10 Likes

So, are these RTA’s made in small batch’s by a small co. Simon? I don’t see them available at online vape shop’s. I was initially interested in the 30 V2, but never followed up on it. Their ALL limited release’s?

5 Likes

Yes all limited releases - Mark scaled back when deeming regs came in I can put you in contact if you wish but the only tank that is in stock is the 41 mm all the others are sold out.

There is a clone of the v2 around the traps but as with clones it is not quite as good as the og.

5 Likes

Sadly, I must say no…like the song goes…you can’t always get what you wan’t. I’d venture to say that, based on the evident quality, the pricing is premium also!

4 Likes

LOL, 41 ?? Really ?? That’s obscene !!!

5 Likes