VC Vape Mail 2021

Nice, they still won’t ship to me even though others in VIC and NSW will…

5 Likes

What a load of crap, I remembered that after I posted. The concentrates are 60% off, just checked.
Must be getting close to Yank prices :rofl: $5.58 for 30ml WF

4 Likes

Yeah, surprisingly they figured they could during the first Covid lockdowns last year, but then did a 180 on their position as soon as they could. Even though they have got some good stuff and prices, I just pretend they don’t exist now… lol

4 Likes

I think putting some cotton inside the coil to clean the inside is worth a shot although after I clean my coils under the hot tap whilst still glowing does a pretty good job on the inside too. It might depend on the type of coil that you use, mine are only fused Claptons etc and nothing too fancy but with more elaborate coils putting some cotton through might be a good idea.
Edit: I reread your comment and realised that you was talking about using the water soaked cotton to reduce the risk of fracturing the coil and not as I thought to just clean the inside of the coil. Sorry for the confusion mate, I think I need my eyes testing sooner rather than later.

3 Likes

I hope you enjoy your Blotto Mini’s as much as I do, they are my favourite RTA and the flavour I get is unparalleled to any of my other equipment. I like them so much that I have bought one in every colour available lol. I use two Wotofo fused claptons @0.50 ohms each and I get a really nice restricted DTL that’s full of flavour and have zero leakage. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Those 2 in that pic make 3, they were on sale $20 and once I got the first one…my style has changed over time. I wouldn’t have looked at them a while ago.

That is what I’m finding, it is very good so far. I would say a fair amount better than the OG.

4 Likes

Definitely better, I would have thought it’s because of the shorter length of the chimney that’s increasing the flavour.
I have bought myself a pack of six bubble glasses to help future proof them because I know it could be a hell of a long time before I find anything else as good as these are.

4 Likes

No worries @JimmyLee ! I’ll post up once I try it, and let you know how it went. :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah, no good, @JimmyLee . It doesn’t work. Coil’s don’t get anywhere near hot enough to bake, and loosen the caca from them. Ehh, was worth a shot…

3 Likes

My vape mail came today!!!

14 Likes

VERY nice @Tmease.

5 Likes

Thanks DMan! Best Mesh Ive ever had. Ive not tested the coils included yet, but I’m sure Ill be blown away there too!

6 Likes

16 Likes

@JoelSq you dirty dog !!!

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

I prefer morbidly obese pig

8 Likes

So, I got a package yesterday from our very own @SmokyBlue
Thank you smoky, you really hooked me up. Alpine strawberry is outrageously expensive IMO and I’m not a big strawberry fan so I always took it out of my cart when I was dwindling it down and that is usually the first to go. Now I gots it and it’s all mines!! LOL

15 Likes

13 Likes

14 Likes

#SmokyBOMB @Dan_the_Man.

11 Likes

I’d appreciate you letting me know what you think of the mod after some time has passed, @marsh8
I’ve got my eye on that one, for sure!

11 Likes