VC Vape Mail 2021

No juice hoarding today but a good American piece of steel:

12 Likes

Hey Rocky, Have you experimented with and/or found any difference in the quality of your finished product by using VG/PG from different Co.'s? Is River your ‘go to’ brand? I ask because after recently visiting their site I noticed the VG is quite a bit cheaper than BCF. That’s where I’ve always gotten it.

6 Likes

TWO bottles of Blackberry SC :flushed: , you in a jam Dman ?

No, I use Bull City also, I can’t taste no difference.
I DO like the PET bottles from River though :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Funny you should mention that…after using the 60ml bottles that a good friend :point_up_2: sent me some liquid in, I’ve got a cart going with those and some 120’s. :ok_hand: Hadn’t realized they were CG’s. Half the damn price of liquidbottles.com, too. Live and learn.

6 Likes

Hehe, I wasn’t TOO sure about SC (Chinese ??), but wanted to mix up your BBJM. Not sure how the second one slipped in there. :slight_smile:

It smells strong @Rocky02852, and I’m about 200% sure if pushed too high it would floral, BUT, I can tell, it’s a GREAT ONE already. Next stop, 500ml jug.

7 Likes

So far impressed with the Profile M RTA although I went a little too light with my wick so it is a really saturated vape.

And had to stock up on coils, should last me the weekend :grin:

12 Likes

Nice looking pile you got there @Mjag.

9 Likes

Fifteen Packs ! :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

9 Likes

Almost everyone I provide juice for uses the Mesh Pro. Thought the 30 packs I bought a few months ago would last but nope, they went quick lol

9 Likes

Thirty Packs :flushed:
Dude where you find the 15 packs (or 30 packs) I get them in 3 packs :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Each one of those boxes holds (5) 3 packs so 50 3 packs in total.

I am not sure how I got it but happen to have a wholesale account here.

I wanna say wholesale is about $7.10 per 3 pack based on how much I ordered.

I already sent out a text to all my friends, 12 packs already sold

7 Likes

Got my order from BCF yesterday…

gonna give something tototally different a shot this time!

9 Likes

Nice @St3v0.

5 Likes

I just got my delivery from the Netherlands.
@SmokyBlue That‘s all on you!

Added 48 Flavorah flavors to my stash and I had to refill the Persimmon, my current favorite.

13 Likes

VERY nice haul there @SteveTC, VERY nice.

7 Likes

Picked up a spare mod, tips, and wire for myself, and 2 mods for a friend in another state, who is ALREADY having issues getting things shipped. FTR, I am still on the Voopoo boycot wagon.

10 Likes

Oh wow… I completely forgot about this…
Isn’t this picture really good!! yummers!!! :smiley:

7 Likes

Been a minute since I had some exciting vape mail but a few of these little 30mm LE came into today super excited to give em a belt the 35mm LE (same design) is an awesome bit of kit.

14 Likes

Now THAT, I like !!!

8 Likes

Is that the gunmetal? Looks slick :+1:

How does it compare to the original V2?

7 Likes