VC Vape Mail 2021

Great tip Marsh, I do have the VT TIC :+1:
Think I might just throw em all together with some java and call it The Marsh Pit :thinking:

8 Likes

use steam-engine.org

4 Likes

Adding to my modest little stash :nerd_face:
Must say thanks to everyone here that does this but with this order mostly @SessionDrummer is responsible for his excellent flavour notes :pray:t2: All that hard work is really appreciated from a newbie like myself,
thanks for helping me part with my money… I think :joy:

10 Likes

@Spyce thank you, and I hope we share common tastes in flavors, so I don’t lead you astray. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yeah I know it can be subjective. But omg that WF crumble is lovely! I made a lil bottle straight away. So that’s a win! Spot on with your score there :ok_hand:t2:

10 Likes

A short order of flavors came in from BCF today, one day ahead of schedule :smile:

11 Likes

Heavy hitters …

8 Likes

It’s “go” time @Rocky02852.

5 Likes

Yeah, nice looking Molly’s there Dman. But oh shoot, I forgot about the LCW, running Dangerously low :grimacing:

5 Likes

placed the order on Monday…, in my mailbox today! Can’t wait to try it.

7 Likes

LCW is cheaper at Chef’s, but the shipping eat’s up the savings. I’m probably going to put a 120 in the cart with my next Custard Premium order.

6 Likes

Thanks out to @BullCityFlavors for fast shipments as usual…

Thanks out to @HealthCabin for shipping out one of the FEW Pods that I look forward to testing …

And @famovape_official for another one…

10 Likes

6 Likes

@SessionDrummer @Rocky02852 Looks like we need to make a triple review. A trinity review maybe?

7 Likes

Cheers :beer: @woftam :partying_face:

Is there anything better than free vape mail?
My hardest choice is gonna be the gold or silver goon on top of silver. Leaning towards gold not sure what I’ve done with the original drip tip.

10 Likes

Cheers Bud enjoy

8 Likes

Make that a quad, I got one coming soon :joy:

8 Likes

Ill bet its Organic and non-GMO, too!

7 Likes

An order from river supply came in, :white_check_mark: now I’m ready to do some more Mixing!

10 Likes

Hi, I’m SessionDrummer, and I’m a juice hoarder !!!

:slight_smile:

Topping off the already overfull tanks before any shipping bans (or panic) sets in.

12 Likes