VC Vape Mail 2021

At last, some innovation!!!

IMG_7274

IMG_7276

5 Likes

Well WHAT in the hell is going on here ?? !!! Get home, and I find …

If I didn’t KNOW better, I’d swear @smokyblue was behind this somehow, as I know she has a relationship with @David_SXmini from Yihi. Well BLEW my mind, as now I’m going to have to unpack this one !!! Beyond psyc’d to finally see what all this Auto-Squonking is about, and the VERY curious rebuildable coils I see in here.

Thank you David, and @smokyblue (I know you had something to do with this).

11 Likes

OK, I know, I said the LAST one, was the last one, but THIS is DEF. the LAST order from my friends @River_Supply_Co.

9 Likes

And this lil’ beauty took soo long on the slow boat, I’d forgotten about it…

9 Likes

What a haul!! Wow! I’ve not tried CAP- Double Watermelon. Just always used their Sweet Watermelon. Big difference 'tween the two, SD? in a few words…

6 Likes

I know/knew nothing, Sd… but I sure do hope you have lots of fun and see what you think… :smiley:

Slow boats are the best of all… toot toot!! :nerd_face: :v: :dash: :rofl:

8 Likes

I’ve used the double quite a bit @whthek but honestly never solo’d it. Let me see what I can find out.

5 Likes

Ehh, it’s Friday night. not urgent. Enjoy your night :wink:

5 Likes

By any chance do you like Blueberry?!?!?!?

6 Likes

Use mine when out and about, no fuss, no mess and surprisingly good both flavour and vapour production (especially as it’s so eco on juice) for the little ADA’s! Can fit a new one of those coils literally in one min and they last ages comparably!

8 Likes

The DiY coils i meant, the disk coils take 5 seconds!!!

6 Likes

Hehe @Timwis, it’s not the best BB, but I use it a lot, and normally buy 500ml+, but all they had were 60 mls.

4 Likes

What pg/vg do you run ?? 50/50 ??

3 Likes

Recently received I guess what will be my final orders from RSC…

8 Likes

@St3v0 be careful when using the forklift when putting them away. Accidents DO happen. Be ready !!!

7 Likes

My standard 70Vg 30PG mate!

4 Likes

It’s @SessionDrummer latest recipe ingredients…there’s a prize if you guess the profile. :upside_down_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Apple!!! where’s my prize! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

me, I run anywhere from max vg to 60vg/40pg Sd… just depending on the mood and where I am going…
When I am at the lounge… I bounce them both… :smiley: Reminds me I need to mix up that pb and I want a pretzel! hmm pb pretzels??? :rocket: :rofl:

6 Likes

Yep it’s versatile so if @SessionDrummer’s question was trying to get at whether it’s limiting when it comes to ratios i find it functions perfectly well with any e-liquid ratio having no issues at all with thicker liquids!

8 Likes