VC Vape Mail 2021

Good lord I just coiled and wicked the endgame how a tank this big has this much flavour is totally beyond me it is fucking witchcraft and fuckery at its best. As an added bonus it is giving me head spins on 3mg lmfao. Makes 5mm 8wrap coils look like nothing.

Measuring up here is the velocity deck next to the Aromamizer deck (ignore the shit coils in the aromamizer)

10 Likes

So, are these RTA’s made in small batch’s by a small co. Simon? I don’t see them available at online vape shop’s. I was initially interested in the 30 V2, but never followed up on it. Their ALL limited release’s?

5 Likes

Yes all limited releases - Mark scaled back when deeming regs came in I can put you in contact if you wish but the only tank that is in stock is the 41 mm all the others are sold out.

There is a clone of the v2 around the traps but as with clones it is not quite as good as the og.

5 Likes

Sadly, I must say no…like the song goes…you can’t always get what you wan’t. I’d venture to say that, based on the evident quality, the pricing is premium also!

4 Likes

LOL, 41 ?? Really ?? That’s obscene !!!

5 Likes

The “smaller” one, WAS worth the price.

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @woftam, I’m on that ASAP :+1:

6 Likes

Holy shit Batman you’re gonna need a metre of rayon to wick that sucker :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
That picture really looks like there more than 11mm difference :flushed:

6 Likes

It just has a massive deck (NZ accent required)

7 Likes

Whatever :joy:

6 Likes

Tried to be creative… Was amazing!

8 Likes

slight overhang never hurt anyone errm. I think?

6 Likes

Hmmm…that look’s about as good as this! :rofl:

So, seriously now, do you have to install coil’s as big as @woftam did in his new 41mm tank to build enough heat on the monster deck’s to get a good hit?
I mean, I guess I could remove the return spring from my porch screen door and cut it into coil’s :laughing: :crazy_face: but(seriously again) I don’t do overhang’s, and even my Odin wouldn’t cut the mustard, here. So, now I’m looking at buying a mod too, and it’s not in the card’s right now, Troy. :slightly_frowning_face:
I do appreciate the laugh, though :wink: :grin:

6 Likes

My Titan has never seen coils yet. I am so impressed with the dual series mesh configuration I have not wanted to change it to try any. Melody has tried Coils on hers. She said that the SteamCrave deck configuration does not allow any monster coils or the more esoteric ones, but I was not watching when she tried on hers. Let me ask, and get back to you

I was mistaken. Apparetly coils from 3.5-5mm ID can be used in this wonderful Atty! I cant yet comment on coils here though… Best Mesh ever!

6 Likes

Nothing like a stealth vape!

7 Likes

Me too, absolutely love the series mesh deck for the Titan.

Just got the Fat Rabbit RTA in and so far really tasty with dual 3.5mm quad core. I took a chance and ordered 2 so going to try a 5mm single in the other. Just slightly smaller than @Woftam aquarium…errrm I mean MTL tank, is that right?

11 Likes

New svb m waffle win :grinning::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Hi Woftam, how do you purchase the new Voltrove tank? I’ve tried the voltrove website but it only states that’s “something is happening”.

Do you need to contact Mark directly/ through social media to purchase one?

Sorry I would have messaged directly but I don’t yet have the privileges and don’t use Facebook etc.

6 Likes

@AyupMeDuck welcome to the VC.

7 Likes

Glad to see you here, @AyupMeDuck ! :wave:

6 Likes