Vaping Hand Check!

Black

3 Likes

Dead rabbit solo and pulse x with some 'that guys raspberry cream" oneshot and I got the Mrs braiding wire :crazy_face::metal:

8 Likes

Dead Rabbit v3 Dual Core Fused Claptons at .2ohm with some secret recipe :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

10 Likes

Gotta love some secret sauce

5 Likes

Got my Dovpo Riva, a Hadley loaded with a dual core clapton, wicked with Cloud 9 cotton that is spewing out clouds of a magnificant strawberry and cream that was hastily mixed just cause and it actually turned out pretty not bad.

9 Likes

Very nice! It’s time I made a strawberry and cream, which strawberry did you go with?

4 Likes

Im kinda playing with CAP Shisha Strawberry @ 2.5% and WF sparkling strawberry @ .75% with 3% FW Yogurt and .5% CAP SS ATM.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t have thought to try yogurt for a S&C looks like a good mix, I have a few strawberry’s I’ll mix something up tomorrow when I’m a bit more awake :laughing:

4 Likes

To me, the yogurt just gives it a bit more depth and something on the back end that I like. Get some rest!

5 Likes

Sorry, just saw this question….
It’s the 30 v3 RM :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Just under 500k puffs on the Gaur21…
“It ain’t about how hard you hit, it’s all about going the distance”…

6 Likes

Look at the size of that thing, is it dual coil? And what have you done to your hand?

4 Likes

What happened to ya wrist/hand, Rocky?

3 Likes