class

6 Likes

It’s the beautiful Sam🤘

5 Likes

:fire::fire::fire:

7 Likes

My new toy

13 Likes

In the world of vaping, the “hand check” has become a popular trend among enthusiasts. A hand check refers to the practice of vapers showcasing their devices through photos or videos, often in creative and personalized ways. This trend serves multiple purposes within the vaping community. It allows vapers to display their preferred setups, such as mods, tanks, and coils, while also sharing their vaping experiences with others. Moreover, hand checks foster community engagement and provide opportunities for vapers to exchange tips, recommendations, and feedback on various vaping products. This practice not only promotes camaraderie but also serves as a visual representation of personal vaping preferences and styles.

Welcome to VC @Antoine880 :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Hehe, nice one @Rocky02852. VERY fitting Sir.

5 Likes

Got myself a little upgrade.

6 Likes

Come on Lady Luck, let’s win me some diy supply money

4 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

Is it just a big 25 ???

4 Likes

@Tim_solway87, I know I’ve seen that RTA before, but it escapes me at the moment? What is it please?

4 Likes

Hellvape dead rabbit mtl rta but got complete different drip tip …I thought other look like a butt plug🤪

5 Likes

Black or Gold.
I can’t decide.

7 Likes

I like both. You stacked the texture/colors well on the gold. Beautiful subtle pattern on the mod.

3 Likes