Vaping Hand Check!

6 Likes

Have to say, really rather impressed with this little Stubby from @vapingbogan @orcavape & @sm.mods 👌❤️

Fantastic build quality, LOVE the Chip, feels weighty and sturdy, great hand feel and perfect button placement, very fucking impressed, and as for the tank, some QC issues for sure but once you put a build in it the flavour and airflow are absolutely outstanding, and so smooth 👌

Nice work fellas, big fan 🙌💯❤

10 Likes

that’s IT?!.. where’s the other 14 paragraph’s of the review, @Steampugs ? :grinning: :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Thats all youre getting…dont be ungrateful…

7 Likes

Ha ha SNAP

10 Likes

As nobody else has said anywhere with a normal size boro weighs 217g

5 Likes

Vision RBA, gamechanger!

IMG_3704

10 Likes

NOOOOOOOOO

6 Likes

Just opened still have to build it just deciding what coil to put in it and I need to mix something for it

10 Likes

It’s very comfortable in the hand the only prob I’ve found is if your tank has a rubber fill plug it makes the cover wobble normal boro tanks no problem and the BIG problem it don’t bounce from 10 foot from a truck

7 Likes

Dvarw DL 24mm with 4ml topfill and juice flow control

10 Likes

I’ll be giving this a big miss!

6 Likes

I went ahead and ordered the Vandy Vape AIO, primarily because of it accepting the 21700 batteries. With no experience, I can’t say if buying anything extra at this point makes much sense, but it seems like (if I’m understanding correctly) that any “Boro” type bridge should work in these things. Is this right?

Hmmmmmm :thinking:

8 Likes

Congrats on your new pulse!

From what I’ve heard, about 95% of boro tanks that fit the billet box will also fit in the pulse.

Some bridges come with their own boro tank like the cthulhu 520 or vapesnail but many come without a boro tank so you’d need to get a tank on it’s own for any of these to fit in the pulse. Also, bridges that come in their own tank usually won’t fit in a regular boro tank nor will their boro tanks accommodate other bridges.

The bridges I’ve tried so far are:

Pulse vessel - comes with the pulse, has its own boro tank.

Cthulhu 520 - comes with its own tank
Vapesnail - comes with us own tank
BP Mods Insider- comes with its own tank
Wick’d Bridg’d - no tank
Wick’d Link’d - comes with its own tank
Haku Xeta - no tank
Steam Tuners Insider - no tank

From this list the best one for flavour in my opinion is the Wick’d Bridg’d closely followed by the Haku Xeta.

You can pick up clones of both of these bridges for a fraction of the cost of the real one yet they are indistinguishable from each other.

Using max vg juice with some of these bridges can be a pain to as it’s too thick to wick properly with some of them.

8 Likes

To add to this the moving trend is boro RBA tanks which as explained by @Illogik is when the bridge comes in it’s own proprietary tank (with the dimensions being the same as a standard boro) more often than not the base of the tank also being the deck! All the mainstream affordable ones tend to be done this way while only high end tend to still do independent bridges (but then there is the clone option)!

The boro RBA is quite a new concept but seemed to spark this wave of mainstream manufacturers bringing out boro devices and boro tanks but to the best of my knowledge the first boro RBA was the Atmizoo Vapesnail which was a Boro RBA version of their Vapeshell bridge. Funny enough here we saw high end copying from the cloner as the boro RBA design with fill bung was copied from a pod boro included with the SXK Bantam box!

9 Likes

Sounds about right @SthrnMixer.

7 Likes

It arrived yesterday. I had been looking at so many of these type devices that I overlooked the fact this one didn’t come with an RBA. The little stock coils are amazing though, but I immediately ordered a rebuildable and have that on the way. So far, so great. Vaping at 35 watts means a lot of puffs from a 21700.

6 Likes

Funny you should say that. I was sent the non-RBA version by mistake for review so had to wait again for the proper version lol.

Glad you’re enjoying it mate. Now get yourself a standard empty boro tank and an SXK Wick’d Bridg’d v2 bridge to put in it and thank me later :slight_smile:

Wick’d Bridg’d v2
Regular boro tanks

6 Likes

Is this an MTL bridge? That’s really where I want to be. I’ve tried several MTL rebuildables and have yet to achieve nirvana.

5 Likes

As far as I know, most bridges come with airflow pins to enable MTL. This one I recommended for RDL though but I don’t see why it wouldn’t be just as amazing using it in MTL.

5 Likes