Vaping Hand Check!

This is for @Steampugs Proof that I can frolic with rainbows and unicorns. Hope I made you proud!

11 Likes

fabulous darling :ok_hand::joy:

7 Likes

11 Likes

As I await the painting of the squonker, it’s back to the good old iPV8/Iron Maiden.

10 Likes

Awe… Isn’t it cute. A mini-sqonk. Friend bought it and didn’t realize it wouldn’t do TC. It needed a home…

Ogre to the rescue!!!

9 Likes

Vaping on the Aspire Revvo and the Coil Master Elfy today. Picked them up a few days ago.

The Elfy is exactly as Mjag describes it in his review Coil Master Elfy RTA review by Mjag....Time to get your 22mm mods out!

The Revvo has muted flavor so far and is disappointing.

10 Likes

Vaping the Mage V2 today. Nice tank with really good threads, great flavor and airflow. Really poor grub screws though. You would think with a name like Coil Art, they would include a few coils. Matches really well with the black and gold Vaptio :slight_smile:

10 Likes

That is a slick looking combo!

7 Likes

It is kinda nice looking. Its a good tank overall, and I need to try it as a single coil. I’m really waiting for the Zeus Dual to drop and trying to find a US retailer for the Footoon Aqua Reboot. Might have to order direct from Footoon though.

4 Likes

On a side note…

What the FUCK is wrong with folks nowadays?!!
And I mean it quite seriously.

VooPoo. Etc etc on down the line…

What’s the next retarded name going to be?

NEW!! From Ishkabibble! The amazing cloud machine: Friglydobbit… :roll_eyes:

Seriously. It could happen.

10 Likes

Hahaha yeah the name is weird to some of us. I think its actually the name of the Korean company founder. C.E.O - Changyoo Footoon Kim

6 Likes

:rofl: Almost as bad as names for rock groups over the last 50 years. They missed the announcement at Woodstock. Got the bad acid.

10 Likes

sigh figures.

내 잘못이야
nae jalmos-iya

7 Likes

Great looking combo!

Wish coil art would use better grub screws, they should source them from geekvape or vandy vape. I remember one coil art tank one grub screw was stripped right out of the box, replaced them all before the first build…ugh

6 Likes

When I got the Azeroth, two of the screws stripped out on the first build. Really weird considering the overall quality of their tanks seem nice. They probably bought millions of the cheapass screws at a discount and have to use them up. The screws from fasttech that are like 84 cents for a package are better quality than what come with their tanks. I can’t even remember the last time I had to replace a grub screw, it seems most tanks these days give you good quality screws. Is it too much to ask to expect a good screw? We all want a good screw, even if its just a tiny little screw.

9 Likes

I’m all for a good screw

10 Likes

Todays line up…
im just not gettin bored of the Loch ness :ok_hand: such a good mod

10 Likes

Covered up that shitty Drag symbol.

10 Likes

Man, that Switcher is pretty sharp👍

6 Likes

The almost twins…

10 Likes