Vaping Hand Check!

Trusty ol’ EVM… Favourite squonker with one of my first RSAs… It’s janky because I had to glue the inner chassis together because I dropped and then stepped on it… Still works and only misfires some of the time.

Gave the Daywon a fresh build and a nice new frosted topper. Prefer the size of the stock but this one looks nice.

4 Likes

Hi Tim - I bought my first squonk (a Lost Vape Centaurus BF 100 Watt) but I’ve yet to put it into use because folks are just killing the Centaurus in their long term reviews, so for my daily drivers, I think I prefer tanks. Since I missed the boat on the Voltrove 25s, I’m thinking of picking up a QP Fatality 25 Remastered. I have a full variety of squonkable RDAs to try (Hadaly, Entheon, Wotofo Profile 1.5, a Wotofo Recurve Single, Hellvape Dead Rabbit Solo, Hellvape Drop Dead, even a Psyclone Kryten which is a PITA to mount coils in) but so far it just seems easier to clean tanks. The Hadaly is just my mix testing rig, so for testing, I mix 5 ml at a time. (I’m the Small Batch King!) If I could find a good, reliable squonk mod, preferably DNA with a side-mounted fire button (Rebel?), (I’ll probably sell the Centaurus brand new with 3 spare squonk bottles), I’d probably reconsider, and I’ve seen the the Vandy Vape Pulse IIIs are coming out.

5 Likes

My current daily driver rigs - on the right, Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme V3 (running the postless deck) on an IJoy Captain PD1865. On the left, I present you the Oxva Arbiter 2 on my recently new Lost Vape Thelema Solo DNA100C. I had some issues getting the Oxva to wick, but after thinning the hell out of the wicks, it finally seems to be running well. The Arbiter on the Thelema is like a pod mod on steroids!

8 Likes

With the Centaurus BF I know there was an issue with the clip that keeps the bottle secured not so much failing but just not doing a good job so allowing the bottle to lower but that was the early production runs and has since been resolved unless you know of other issues? I reviewed it but got it quite late so never had an issue with the clip and long term had no issues but then it hasn’t had significant use. I just have never really liked RDA’s but would only use one with a BF device maybe if I swore by the flavour that a lot of vapers experience things would be different but personally I have always got superior flavour from RTA’s.

6 Likes

I read a dialogue from an individual whose unit had leaked inside the electronics and fried his unit in no time. He was extremely irate and had no luck getting support from Lost Vape, aside from the known bottle clip issue. I did find a reference to a home repair for the bottles, below, and that’s why I bought 3 spares while I could still get them:

4 Likes

This was my write up:

5 Likes

Yes Tim - I saw both your and @SessionDrummer’s review on the unit, and your excellent reviews were what prompted me to buy one. Since I got it on a steal from FastTech before they folded, I may reconsider and break it out soon. Probably throw the Profile 1.5 on it first to see how it goes, but my first attempts at mesh wicking (in my Aromamizer) didn’t go great, despite the numerous tutorials I’d read. I will definitely try try try again, and thanks for your feedback - it’s very much appreciated.

5 Likes

I have it with the Resin panel, no sticker neither it’s a nice thick slab of nice looking Resin!

4 Likes

Far fewer mods about when the Captain was first released, each manufacturer had their flagship such as Smok had the Alien. Eleaf the Pico and The iJoy Captain was right up there, now there are millions of mods and also these manufacturers just trading off the original names even if the product has no similarity to the original. Give something the Captain or Pico name for example it guarantees thousands of sales right off the bat!

3 Likes

Uploading: IMG_0989.jpeg…

1 Like

Yeah being looking for another panel since I got it another one of me bargains I found good mod

4 Likes

My little Vaperesso Swag PX 80 with a Hellvape Deadrabbit RDA on a n adapter plate

6 Likes

Nice Asvape mod!

5 Likes

Thanks, that has long died unfortunately

4 Likes

Did you keep it on the off chance you might find someone who can mend it at some point, love the artwork on those mods and tactile finish?

5 Likes

I have just found it, I’ll see if it works and get back to you

5 Likes

Just needed to add my newest mod with my newest knife.

Titanium Liners, liner lock and SV35cn blade.

Billet Box with Exo V2 in it with some menthol bananers :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Please keep your posts vape related, thanks

2 Likes

I use it to cut cotton

3 Likes

6 Likes