Vaping Community YouTube Show - Think Tank

Oh, I know he is smart and us marketing himself for a target market, and I did buy a Dovpo Odin 100… but I still shudder that people mat think we are all like the character he portrays. :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Plus he is at least 50% cooler than he was before he got my screen name tattoo.

7 Likes

Rofl… yeah I saw that mate.

5 Likes

Wtf are you talking about… :rofl:

5 Likes

TL:DR TBD :sunglasses: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

You’re a character Bodarc, I’ll give you that… :sunglasses:

5 Likes

LoL absolutely nobody …just the worst YT channel name I could think of
…however based on an actual number One YT channel name …think “Shay”
They became so famous they were considered for a TV reality show but their famous name was a kybosh …never happened

5 Likes

If I had a dime… Actually best quote was “Boy!! You got more shit than a Christmas tree!”

7 Likes

A lot of people are coming here because of flavor bans and want to learn to mix. Give them an introductory on costs for initial startup to vaping and mixing, decent companies that have good customer service in the UK and US, so they are not screwed in the end. Maybe giving them a straight talk on safety i.e. DON’T PUT A BATTERY LOOSE WHERE YOUR FUCKING KEYS ARE!!! Just that type of shit. Just be real with people.

Maybe, each poser on the screen tell the audience how you got started, sort of like an AA meeting for vapers. “Hi, My name is Paul, I think I am a stud muffin. This is how I got started and what I learned from being, well me!” Shit like that.

And now awaiting the ban.

6 Likes

Actually that is grubby everyday, “WTF am I talking about?” Senility is a harsh lesson in life.

7 Likes

I totally am a stud muffin though :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Fucking diamond, you’ve given me an idea for a youtube video, cheers :beers: :wink:

7 Likes

I want to see explosions Grub, possibly slight maiming and the odd lip hanging off…don’t half ass it, we need to help people…

7 Likes

I can stick with Regulator Watch as the host has some very interesting guests with some unique insight into vaping regulation and trends. He is also very good at prosing great questions and keeping the show to scope. Getting some informative guests like he does would be something I would tune into. Most of the other vape live shows hit me as either trivial rants or a few adolescent vapers giggling between each other. And then of course there’s Mike vapes, “hi Bill, hi Betty, hi… I’m vaping a watsit #3” OMG! Make it go away…

7 Likes

A realistic smoldering dildo nailed to the door using car keys, with some corn syrup and red food coloring should do the trick …I mean I don’t want you to go out and buy something …just use what you have laying around

7 Likes

Pretty sure he’ll be stood there for a good hour making that choice… :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Yuup. When contemplating what to do, it’s smart to think of what not to do. Ye Old General Store had that cracker barrel (In the UK ya’ll call 'em “Shoppes” and maybe “Hard Tack Bins?”) where folks sat around and conversed the daily goss. They weren’t tryna sell crackers …they were just making a comfy place to chill …Sales naturally followed.

7 Likes

25 minutes in, laughed my ass off. When is the next show.

6 Likes

So look up Memeology 101, might get a good one for mask wearing. You cannot unsee that one.

4 Likes

Another idea vaping terminology. For fucks sake what is the difference between an RDA, RBA, RDTA, NI, TI, Squonk, etc.

Nic percentages to get that 3%, 6%, 12% etc.

What was your first device and why did it evolve to what you like now? As a normal vapor, do you need that fucking monstrosity that Pugs is clearly compensating for something when he vapes.

Average costs for someone to start vaping.
What equipment would be good for beginners, plug the fucking store the ones you have, what type of vape production are you looking for. Throwing big ass clouds or just looking for flavor and a small vapor production.

Difference between Nic Salts and regular shit.

If you are gearing the show for beginner to novice to lets say apprentice level, you got about 6 fucking shows for free right there.

6 Likes