Vaping Community YouTube Show - Think Tank

Nice one princess :wink: great idea :+1:

7 Likes

5 flavor recipes someone starts out with a main flavor , next person picks a flavor to help that flavor , 3rd person picks something that will help those flavors etc… Choices have to be quick then mix it , then fix it and talk about why

P.S Person picking a flavor must also pick the pct as well based on what was picked b4

12 Likes

As long as it ain’t you picking the flavor… :rofl:

10 Likes

Omg…how rude…Lol…

8 Likes

Yeah I got click-baited to watch a YT video about what-ever-happened-to-Emril. His TV show fell to all the new competitive cooking shows back in the day, and straight cooking shows (including Emril) are now pooof gone. Turns out “that’s what a body needs”. I still feel an AhHah! moment on the horizon …like two DIY ladies in an inflatable pool of pudding tryna mix it up …Ok Ok Fiddy’s idea is better :unamused:

…pudding tho?

7 Likes

I think each caster should get an allotment of words before each show… say like u get 10 words that at some point u have to work in to the conversation… IE, sheep, castle, otorhinolaryngologist, bugger, spam, fornicate, palmer, gas, chin, and weezle.

9 Likes

Better late, than never…welcome to VC @TheChair!

3 Likes

Welcome to the VC @TheChair.

3 Likes

Welcome @TheChair.

How about a segment on your experience (if any) of mixing for different vape styles. Ie: DTL, MTL, pods…

Could even have a discussion on how different PG/VG ratios affect flavour and wicking etc…

A segment on single flavour of the week. How it is in a SFT, what it could work with, how it compares to other brands…

Advocacy and goings on around the world regarding the vape world Positive and negative.

Prob have more in my head but been a long day.

Above all, stay clothed on the show!!!

4 Likes

I like this idea

4 Likes

That could be dangerous… :joy:

6 Likes

Zip your words are pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, antidisestablishmentarianism, Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism, Floccinaucinihilipilification

It shouldnt be to hard to do.

5 Likes

Lmao… Yeah right… :rofl:

5 Likes

You can have those words… :joy:

5 Likes

@Steampugs will make yours harder cause, well let’s face it fabulous aint brainy so you must use Award, Me, Give, It, Now

6 Likes

Our guests will have to qualify for a guest spot by recording the worlds longest word used in a sentance

https://www.wbtw.com/entertainment-news/worlds-longest-word-takes-3-5-hours-to-pronounce/

7 Likes

Non Disclosures. Great Ideas are hard to come by. Once visible they are easily stolen without protection(s) [read: copyright] This is a fun place to share some basics but genius ideas should go private.

Branding: Your new Channel’s name. I’ve watched some YouTubers for years and your biggest enemy is success …Man! that Channel name is “sticky” ! What if you guys become the place for VaperTainment© ? It could happen …but you decided to call the new YT "VapeTards"© ? A questionable choice could be like installing your own glass ceiling …a label impossible to break through [read: Hollywood …wait I mean BBC London] :sunglasses:

“Steampugs” is cool and a hard-won brand, but for that half-second-long thumbnail view on YT folks might think it’s a channel about getting tough stains off your pet { Joke~! }. A name is something I might take offline, because it’s everything and it’s yours. It’s an expression of your vision and your goals and cuts to the heart of the collaboration …very personal, the roof the Team works under, and development is best kept close.

“Hey Ladies …you know me …I’m one of the VapeTards© !” See what I’m sayin’? …Magazine or TV interviews? It needs to be possibly put in a Public-facing scenario if it all goes viral …or simply a pleasant well-earned success.

6 Likes

Really good points and well said @bodarc. VapeTards is not what I would have gone with.

It’s a bit like the vaping bogan. As an Aussie, I get it but would never suggest him to anyone I know as none of my “bogan” mates are anything like him. I cringe to think there are some people whom think he is the Aussie normal… :grimacing:

Oh, does SteamPugs not mean that? Damn, was going to ask how to safely steam our Pugelier. :rofl:

5 Likes

Hehehe, Sam is a very intelligent guy don’t let appearance and his on screen persona fool you.

4 Likes

I’m confused here, who’s called themselves ‘Vape tards’??..

4 Likes