Vaping Community E-liquid Calculator - Bug Reports

@Grubby , I received an email a couple hours ago from Troy(@Tmease), commenting on my recipe…but the recipe isn’t mine, it’s a ‘Fee’ recipe!

Strange…

2 Likes

Im guessing Fee is the originator

Not likely a bug, but the avatar looks more like a shaved cat out in an alligator costume for Halloween.

but if Grubby finds it to be a Bug, we can give him another Bug Squasher Badge?

2 Likes

Thanks for the report, weird one that…

2 Likes

LMAO :crazy_face:
But Troy, I shouldn’t have gotten an email, right? Fee should have!
Everything happen’s for a reason, though…because I hadn’t seen the recipe, and it looked so good I’ve mixed it and vaping right now! It is good off the GC, but I think needs a few day’s!

3 Likes

I mixed up a 30 with the GC, but mine is still a touch cloudy.

Maybe I did something wrong with my comment in Fee’s recipe? Who knows. is good tasting today-better in a few days- I agree!

Thanks!

Add-on: I modified the recipe with Wayne Walker’s Yeo Layer (Ratio followed) Should be freaking amazing!

2 Likes

When I click ‘what can I make’, I can’t make any of the recipes it shows me… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

There’s a bug that shows you recipes with user defined flavours, there should be some at the end that you can make with your flavour stash

3 Likes

Checked and it shows me 21 recipes, none of which I can make. I only have 36 different flavours so far but there should still be something I can make I would think. There is 224 recipes I can make on elr so I guess it’s possible there’s none on here, I have no idea :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The base I use is 250mg/ml from NIC River (RiverSupply) PurNic Smooth
This recipe is for Melody, or any POD vapers, and is mixed to 40mg for her Smok POD at 50/50 pg/vg
No idea why the mg/ml for recipe would be set with a max of 24mg, but the Calculator wont let me save and share this creation of mine with the community. it’s that good. Its original. and I want to share. Please help.

2 Likes

Sure enough @Tmease appears capped @ 24mg. Good Catch, and something for @Grubby to see if he can sneak in, in between drinks.

3 Likes

@Tmease noted mate I have flagged it for @Grubby

For now, if you leave the nic at 24 and put in something in the notes about it being a nic salt pod-style mix and you make it at 45mg.

4 Likes

Thanks Simon! Done! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Works for me… I can put in whatever I want for nic.

Can you please try a hard refresh, if it still doesn’t work, I’ll take a look

3 Likes

@Grubby it may be the combo of nic strength and level - I did hard refresh and tried a few diff combos

4 Likes

@grubby, @woftam, I ran a decreasing NIC Base Strength Test, and when my target was set at 25mg, I was unable to save the recipe, using the following NIC Base Strength values, 250, 200, 150, 100. As soon as I changed the Target Strength to 24mg (down from 25mg) the errors ceased, and the recipe saved.

3 Likes

Continued testing at 50mg NIC Base Strength. Failed when target is set to 25mg, and succeeded when dropped to 24mg target strength.

To clarify, the VCC doesn’t error out when making the settings in the calc, when SAVING IT however, is when it is happening. When the target NIC level is set at 25mg across a wide array of NIC Base Strengths, the VCC fails to save the recipe, and presents the error.

4 Likes

Cheers mate

4 Likes

Fixed :partying_face:

3 Likes

Thank you @Grubby. You just keep making the VCC better.

3 Likes

Should go up to 50 now

4 Likes