Vaping Community E-liquid Calculator - Bug Reports

I didn’t see anyone mention this @Grubby, and I’m assuming you built that in for NIC safety, but when dealing with NIC, especially higher strength NIC, I’d MUCH rather err on the side of caution. Thanks mate.

3 Likes

Great work, kind sir! Thank you!

4 Likes

Hey @Grubby ! How the hell are you? This might be just a fluke, but I edited a recipe which was at Rev.2, and when I finished up, and ‘create a new revision’…it saved as Rev.2 instead of becoming Rev.3. I now have two different versions of my recipe with the Rev.2 classification. Weird.

2 Likes

Very weird, I’ll take a look, thanks

2 Likes

Known bug

Profile avatars not rendering on the forum when posting the link to a profile

3 Likes

Good catch @Grubby. It’s interesting but the image link is …

https://vccalc.vapingcommunity.co.uk/

4 Likes

Hey @Grubby , I’ve got Cheesecake-VSO in my stash, but when trying to add it to a recipe, it won’t come up in the dropdown list…help please. TY

2 Likes

Can you try removing and re-adding that flavour please as it works for me

2 Likes

Yeah, that didn’t work, Grubby. I’m noticing @Rocky02852 is having trouble with VSO also. I’ll try clearing cache in the morning, and start with a fresh browser to see what happens.

1 Like

@whthek Should be fixed now, it had a space after it in the DB :+1:

4 Likes

Hey @Grubby , Raspberry Jam-VTA shows up in the DB, but not in the drop down when attempting to add to a recipe. Would you please check it for me? TY

3 Likes

Shows fine for me… :thinking:

3 Likes

Ok, just tried on the iPhone, and that works. Not showing up on my Windows 10 PC though . Going to clear cache, etc. and try again. Ty :wink:

3 Likes

W10 Laptop, w./ Firefox …

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ll have another look into this, this morning, SD. Actually, I think this has happened before. It’s showing up in my stash, but not in the dropdown when trying to add it to a recipe.

Very strange. Wiped my cache, history, etc. Logged back in , and the same…no Raspberry Jam-VT.
What am I missing?

2 Likes

That’s odd …

2 Likes

Okay, I found something…I notice on your screenshot, you were ‘creating’ a recipe. If I replicate what you did up above, I get the same thing(RJ-VTA first on the list)! BUT, I am ‘editing’ an existing recipe (3rd REV) and that’s where the Raspberry Jam is not showing up in the dropdown. Something screwy is happening, SD. And, it’s the same on my iPhone, and Win10 desktop.

So, I guess the quickest work around would be to Re-Create the modified recipe as a new one.

@Grubby

3 Likes

Let me try that @whthek. Does it NOT happen on the 1st, or 2nd rev ??

1 Like

I don’t know, SD. I will do some more testing. It just cropped up on this particular recipe, at this revision, and with this flavor.

1 Like

@whthek I just made a test recipe, and flipped it back and forth, and it still allowed me to choose VTA’s from the list.

3 Likes