Vaping Community E-liquid Calculator - Bug Reports

I’ll take a look ASAP thanks for the report

3 Likes

Hey @Grubby , this isn’t a big deal, but what might be causing the calc. to claim that there are 12, and 22(respectively) recipes associated with these 2 flavor’s, but they don’t show up after clicking on each of them? This has happened to me on other flavor’s I’ve looked up, too. Am I doing something wrong? Thank’s :+1:

Sweet Fig-Flavorah

Fig-Flavorah

4 Likes

@whthek the numbers 12 and 22 are all recipes including private recipes, the 2 and 0 are public recipes only

5 Likes

It will make sense why we have split the public recipes / private recipes in the next couple of weeks

4 Likes

The table data needs changing, will do that tomorrow, thanks for the report

3 Likes

AHA, I get it now :man_facepalming: Ugh, shoulda been able to figure that one out. :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Ian it is showing @SessionDrummer 's Delosi test because it is a user-defined flavour (doesn’t follow the flavour naming sorry SD lol)

It is still a bug as it should not return any user-defined flavours.

(Malic acid is what TPA sour is made from just for info)

4 Likes

Can you screen shot the actual recipes that have correct flavour entries that you cannot make (the ones without user defined flavours)

Once user defined are taken out the list will be a lot more accurate

2 Likes

Yes the import recognition may not have picked up the flavours due to the names. It may also have been imported early on when we had a small bug - none the less it is a 1 min job for the author to fix it should they wish to.

But the return of user defined and wrong name flavours in the what can i make can be fixed

3 Likes

What Can I Make

What can I make will be down for a bit as I re-evaluate

Edit: Back up now :partying_face:

4 Likes

Flavours page and Flavour page

The number of “used in” a recipe is currently inaccurate, working on a fix

Edit: Should be fixed now :partying_face:

2 Likes

Hi @Grubby , I’ve lost the ability to ‘edit’ a private recipe…

2 Likes

Thanks for the report, will fix that now :+1:

2 Likes

@whthek That should be fixed now, thanks again

2 Likes

Yessir

2 Likes

@Grubby, you keep this up, and I’m going to HAVE to award you the Bug Squasher Badge !!!

Snap 2021-08-23 at 17.42.36

3 Likes

@whthek I didn’t realize that WAS a bug. I thought @Grubby put that in place because I was doing too much re-editing !!!

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe you better check…MAYBE he fixed it for everyone EXCEPT you…LOL :open_mouth: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Ahhhh shit…

2 Likes

Known Bug

Mixed is not being recorded, looking at a fix

3 Likes