Vaping Community E-liquid Calculator - Bug Reports

JFYI, not for flaming (You know I wouldn’t ever!) using Brave, chromium based… that prob does the same, thanks Simon!

2 Likes

For the time being, if you hit refresh it should work ok

Looks like they picked up the same thing weird it doesn’t actually happen in chrome

2 Likes

Oh I know, it’s not a == problem at all, seems to be cookie related but only in Firefox, still trying to work it out, thanks for the report

1 Like

FYI, just tested, it does the same with Edge.

Adding: Edge DEV version as well that’s chromium based

3 Likes

Yup all the same engine driving them all - we may be able to put a dirty fix in there will speak to grubby

3 Likes

Hey @Grubby is there a current bug on the calculator, it brings me to
DIY- Liquide .com :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Same here @Rocky02852

1 Like

Same here as well.

1 Like

Yep, calc is gone, you can thank the redditors here :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Dirty reds, oh well I gotta run out for some more beer, hope ya get a handle on it bro. Keep up the good work :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Are all the old recipes there? And is it the same log-on?

1 Like

no, the redirected site will not allow you to log in or register. so either they are backed up or gone.

2 Likes

I believe it’s just the engine for the site, not an actual site.

2 Likes

It’s a completely different calculator, it’s a WIP, I’ve spoken to the owner and he is working on it.

All your recipes are safe. I’ve just removed access for now, will work something out tomorrow :+1:

5 Likes

Average Flavour percentages are down or out until I can fix them, should be next week now.

Working on separating public and private recipe flavours to have better averages

Edit: Fixed this

4 Likes

Ok…stupid question of the day, for ya…when I look at my ‘following’ page, there is a button next to each of the names there that say’s ‘follow this mixer’. So, if I’m on my ‘following’ page, shouldn’t I already ‘be’ following them? When I clicked on that button for 4 users, they disappeared! What am I missing here @Grubby ?

4 Likes

There is a a little bug on the page mate that the current state is not being reported properly and clicking the follow button on the following page is unflowing the mixer. If that make sense.

4 Likes

Pheww…that’s fine, Simon! I know I’m tired, but as long as the ‘bug’ is on the page, and NOT in my head, I’m fine with that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: no worries :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Now I just have to remember who I unfollowed :thinking:

4 Likes