[VCC] Vaping Community E-liquid Calculator - Updates

Yes! Forgot about that! :laughing:

6 Likes

Followers Page

• See who follows you and who you are following
  • Follow / Unfollow from this handy page
6 Likes

Sweet!! Thanks for that.

Ya know, I need to break down and learn and get used to the recipe side.

7 Likes

Thanks @Grubby ! Liking the improvement’s alot! :sunglasses: :+1:

4 Likes

Flavours

The average percent shown on a flavour page is now produced from ONLY public recipes.

I’ve updated the DB to relate recipe privacy to the recipe flavours, this will allow us to separate the data

5 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Vaping Community E-liquid Calculator - Bug Reports

Recipes Mixed

You can now view all the recipes you have mixed, simply click on the Recipes Mixed link in your user menu

5 Likes

Thank you ! @Grubby !! :ok_hand: :v: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thanks as well @Grubby. DUE TO your recent update/fix/enhancement, it has become painfully clear, that I vape wayyyyyy tooo much LOL !!!

4 Likes

Truth is, I couldn’t count the number of time’s I was told that, when I smoked cigs…but not a peep about ‘you vape too much’ from a single soul! I think your GOOD @SessionDrummer :wink:

4 Likes

Flavour Stones

You can now create your own flavour stones to use within a recipe

Tick the search stones box on the create a recipe page to search and add your flavour stones

screenshot-vccalc.vapingcommunity.co.uk-2021.08.18-13_46_00

8 Likes

Followers / Following

The Followers / Following page should work as expected now, any problems, please post in bug reports

Releasing a recipe

You will now be forced to add a recipe description / flavour profile to your recipe before it can be made public, we have so many recipes without these and they will not show up when the filters are used on the recipe page, so your recipe is just lost.

7 Likes

Following / Followers Email Notifications

You should now receive an email notification when someone you follow releases a recipe

5 Likes

Thanks a lot @Grubby. I can verify I received TWO emails from your releases today mate.

4 Likes

Awesome, glad that is working :+1:

3 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: VCC Shopping List?

@Grubby it was a great show last night, and good chatting with you. I had to mute out/in as I had some phone calls coming in, was there a summary of updates to the VCC ??

3 Likes

I don’t know, I was only there for a bit then had stuff to do, all updates will be posted in this topic anyway

3 Likes

Flavour Page

You can now view both public and private percentage usage on any given flavour page

Click the labels at the top to remove either one for a clearer view

Please Note: Flavour pages will be slow to load for a day or two

6 Likes

Flavour Page

Graph data should be present for all flavours being used now and the page should load a lot quicker

What Can I Make

While still returning User Defined flavour recipes (working on fixing that) the what can I make page should return ALL the recipes using your stash now

7 Likes