Vaping Community E-liquid Calculator - Bug Reports

the list i showed is the user recipe list the rev2 in is created when you click the create new recipe revision (which is pretty much used to copy a recipe to a new recipe)

This is useful if you have a bunch of flavours you can’t be arsed re-entering but want to create a new profile for example

Elon's Stick (FINAL)

Flavours %
Candy Stick Candy (SC) - Wonder Flavours 2.00
Fizzy Sherbet - Vape Train Australia 2.00
Pixie Stick Candy (SC) - Wonder Flavours 1.00
Powdered Sugar - One On One 1.00
Sweet Candy - Capella Euro Series 1.00
Sweet Musk - Vape Train Australia 1.00

Flavor total: 8%

and

Water Bored (FINAL)

Flavours %
Big Watermelon - Molinberry 3.00
Candy Stick Candy (SC) - Wonder Flavours 2.00
Fizzy Sherbet - Vape Train Australia 2.00
Pixie Stick Candy (SC) - Wonder Flavours 1.00
Powdered Sugar - One On One 1.00
Sweet Candy - Capella Euro Series 1.00
West Coast Punch - Flavor Revolution 2.50

Flavor total: 12.5%

3 Likes

Ok, I haven’t created new recipe revisions so that explains why I have none. What I’m getting is Auto Revisions

3 Likes

Yup and I did cover it in the post to @SessionDrummer

It is still an embryo so don’t worry about it for now as it is just an extra tool to enable you to see all the changes you have made in case you want to roll back to a previous version (which will be possible at a later time).

2 Likes

Ok trying to understand, so it’s just a glitch for now ?

1 Like

You changed cream or grape then saved it, no glitch, it is working as intended

1 Like

This ^^

1 Like

Yeah, me too @Rocky02852. Since I WAS an early adopter here, I DID click the wrong button, but after figuring that out, I never did it again.

@Rocky02852, my two cents…Recipe page, click ‘user’, login,then ‘sign in’ in middle of page, click 'user again, under ‘your recipes’ select ‘recipes’. There’s that list :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah I know how to get to my recipe list :rofl: @woftam was asking if I had any “create new recipe revisions” on the list :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Ok…I owe you change from my two cents. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

This is the current and third version shown, and this recipe was complete when posted, all revisions are the same :man_shrugging: AFAIK

2 Likes

Ok, thanks for the report then :+1:

2 Likes

Ok, that will be very useful, thanks for showing me that,

Can’t seem to find that to click onto, I do have Adapt in the drop down which I’m assuming is the same thing

2 Likes

On the edit page of the original recipe make the changes you want to it then click the yellow button it will save as a new recipe (you would have to then just edit the name)

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks @woftam, Funny thing is I accidentally dripped some cheesecake mix into my ADV cappuccino mix the other day and been mixing them together for couple days now :yum: so happy accidents turn into create new recipe revisions :tada:

2 Likes

Bugs aside, just want to put it out there that I myself (and I’m sure everyone else) really appreciate all the hard work you guys are putting into this. There’s alot of features that I haven’t even delved into yet as honestly I’ve been developing recipes off site so far, as soon as I get the rest of my stash over (I’ve been a bit slow working on that TBH) I’ll be golden :sunglasses:

5 Likes

@Grubby, for the past few days, after I log into the calc and then attempt to view my recipe page by clicking ‘user’, the login button is still there. When I click it for the second time, I’m brought to a page that say’s ‘whoops’ take me to the home page. Then, after that everything works normally.

3 Likes

Same here @Grubby. Firefox 83, 64 bit, Windows 10. Never happened before, up until just recently.

1 Like

What url are you using?

1 Like

Just tested and it works fine for me in Chrome

Chrome - Version 87.0.4280.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Will test firefox now (again)

1 Like