Vaping Community E-liquid Calculator - Bug Reports

Yeah, I think somethings wrong with the autorevisions @Grubby. I checked a recent recipe, and now I see a NEW private version revision ?? Nothing’s changed, same flavors, same percentages, it just showed up.

I also noticed that the REAL recipe, shows multiple autorevisions as if something has changed, yet nothing has ??

https://vccalc.vapingcommunity.co.uk/autorevisions/28589

ONE (as @Rocky02852 mentioned) it appears the flavor order was changed ?? Same percentages, and ALL the remaining revisions, are in the same order, same percentages ??

I have no clue what is going on or why, but something seems amiss. I guess I’ll just have to go back through my recipes, and delete out all of the eroneous private auto revisions.

I’m starting to wonder if all the “revisions” are really a plus or a minus here.

2 Likes

It looks like we are saving it multiple times (circled are the same recipe)

My bet is that rev #5 is the same as the current revision

1 Like

Can you delete auto revisions ? Fill me in :ok_hand:

1 Like

And 17 Updates? I need to see this why :man_shrugging: It’s like going into the kitchen at a Chinese Restaurant, not very appetizing

1 Like

I think some of those were testing new text formats, then colors, then images then url’s and layouts. Guess that counts as a new revision ?

1 Like

Guys stop stressing about the auto revisions for now let us find the bug if there is one and then sort it out.

1 Like

LOL @woftam you have me confused now. I think I edited the text, formatting, colors, layouts, etc, but never changed the recipe. Why did it save it as 5 different revisions ??

I’m confused…

1 Like

the % are different if you look 14% 14.4% then 14.25 but if you see the ones next to each other are the same just re ordered.

Rocky i would say a recipe that has had lots of revisions is probably better than a recipe with 0 since there has been some tweaking. But as I said right now it is of no consequence.

1 Like

The flavour revisions are only visible to the owner as well.

1 Like

@SessionDrummer sorry there is a little more to it than %

1 & 2 are the same
3 & 4 are the same but you added fa butter from v1 & 2
5 is likely the same as your current version but you cut the fa butter down from 3&4

1 Like

Well I do remember dropping the butter a bit…

In regards to the #17 on that recipe.

Correct adding a full stop to the notes will increment that number but not give you an auto flavour revision changing a flavour (adding one or changing a %) will give you an auto flavour revision

1 Like

The auto flavour revisions are the version BEFORE you made changes.

For example: You make a recipe, you then change / add a flavour or percentage, the version BEFORE the changes is saved. It is working as intended.

Updates are ANY changes made to a recipe, if you are confused about that just ignore the update stat on the recipe page.

Thanks for the reports

2 Likes

@Grubby, could you explain this a little ^^^ ?? I noticed that some revisions were created somehow, but there actually weren’t any changes, BUT, the flavors seem to get re-ordered ?? Is this by design ?

1 Like

@woftam your help is always appreciated, but I know where @Rocky02852 coming from. Much of this appeared to be in error, and I think all of the revisions, updates can be confusing.

I’m still trying to figure out how I ended up with a new private saved revision.

I have since deleted the eroneous Rev. 2 that had been created.

At some stage (probably when they were the same colour) you hit the create recipe revision button

3 Likes

Well I’m glad that yours was addressed, I have multiple recipes with revisions that I can’t account for, still not sure if I’m doing something wrong🤷‍♂️ I posted three of which above, but looks like yours was looked at. At this point I’m going back to square one and checking / redoing all my recipes as time permits

2 Likes

Are they in the revs section or in your main recipe list @Rocky02852

As in

like this

or like this

1 Like

Yeah like the second thing you showed. never saw the first example b4 have to go take a look for that page :thinking:

2 Likes

Nope the first list you showed I don’t have a list like that,

1 Like