Vape Mail 2020

Yeah, it comes with spare bushings. I am going to see if I can source them locally. If not, I have a bunch of nylon and teflon and bronze scraps and a jewelers lathe. This wouldn’t be hard to modify.

10 Likes

Ya for sure - it probably wouldn’t be a huge task to make one up if needed either. It looks like a pretty nice buy.

10 Likes

Bastards! After clicking that link, I read
Shipping: Does not ship to Canada

SMH :fu:t2: ebay

10 Likes

There are lots of those on there from various suppliers shipping from US warehouses.

10 Likes

Think this will do the job lol

8 Likes

Fuck me sideways that’s brutal :ok_hand:t2: :flushed:

9 Likes

That one is just EA and water but it certainly will get the job done i think

9 Likes

I’ll say :laughing: :+1:t2:

7 Likes

The laugh at the end is the best part lol

9 Likes

After talking with @WickedFog and watching a couple of videos, curiosity got the better of me so I ordered one of these -

Excited to try it, and in keeping with 55 years of habitually jumping into things before reading instructions, I mixed up 60ml of my recipe Wedding Cake. No nic.

Put the mixing vessel on the homogenizer, with the head near the bottom. Turned it on and this happened -

After 45 seconds I realized, not much happening at the top of the vessel. So I adjusted where the end of the homogenizer head sits in the juice to be closer to the top. You can’t see where it is due to the froth, but it’s right about midway from the top of the liquid to the bottome of the container. Much more thorough now -

I will need to play with it some more to perfect the procedure. However, let me tell you…after mix I put the cylinder of frothed juice in the USC. After about 7 minutes it was clear as a bell. Put into a boston bottle, added my nic, gave a bit of a shake and tested it. Amazing. Even with my less than perfect approach, it still tastes as if it’s been steeping a good 10 days or so.

I also mixed a batch of my Peach Ice Cream. This one has LB Vanilla Ice Cream which needs 3 weeks to sit before it’s good. This turned out to be almost perfectly steeped.

More to follow, probably in another thread, but I wanted to share this machine (FSH-2A) is amazing for the price.

11 Likes

So it’s not quite vape mail yet…but my aromamizer plus V2 advanced kit has finally landed stateside, and with the money i saved buying it from efun i could afford to grab the single coil deck, full glass conversion kit, and some SS mesh from steamcrave’s site, they should arrive at my mailbox a day or so apart:)

11 Likes

Love the Evil Laugh at the end …lmao

10 Likes

I didn’t know about the advanced kit. So on Monday I did an impulse buy and ordered the basic. If I had researched first then definitely would have sought out the advanced. But only for the series deck which I’ll probably order from Steam Crave directly.

Lord, give me strength when I visit that site! Guide me to my intended purchase, and lead me not into temptation to obtain 1 of everything. Amen

12 Likes

Be careful, @SthrnMixer!! That site is treacherous!!!

8 Likes

Your lucky you didnt get the advanced kit if you only want the series deck, it doesnt come in the advanced kit as far as i know.

7 Likes

I hear you brother. Not sure how lucky I am. I went for the $10 series deck. At checkout my total was $104 :laughing:

7 Likes

That’s why I have avoided steamcrave until now lol every bit of gear i buy is clearance, I’m still trying to keep my vaping costs less then smoking was lol i only grabbed one now because of the regulations in place and to come… figure i better grab one while they still send them to the “land of the free” lol

8 Likes

Well I have a moratorium on Chinese made gear. It didn’t occur to me to check out Steam Crave. I thought they were US made but then I guess I just don’t know. What I picked up with that series deck, the single coil deck, and that 4 battery Titan PWM mod. Fingers crossed.

9 Likes

I’ve heard nothing but good things about steamcrave, i have always been interested solely because they don’t release a dozen tanks a year, they seem to design stuff like high end companies do but make it more affordable…that plus the glowing reviews has kept me looking for a sale lol

im excited, with all the bits and bobs i grabbed on the side i could have a single coil deck running in tc with a 24ml tank lol Makes roadtrips easier

6 Likes

While I like the Steamcrave both the Ragnar and the v2 Aromamiser - I think the Ragnar is the better of the 2 for me.

I also know you have the Modfather which was produced by Voltrove you could grab the 35mm V2 LE from Voltrove I think they just pip the Steamcrave in the flavour department. I am 75% sure they are machined up in China but it is a 100% USA owned company so that is a little bit of a bonus.

Ordering can be done on the link below (website gone due to PMTA) they come standard with a velocity deck but you can order a postless deck for them as well.

7 Likes