Vape Mail 2020

So a little back story. I initially started flavor extraction because I just did not like what was available. Mind you I started making my own e liquid many years ago, so the selection was nowhere near where it is now. I previously had an e liquid line that I incorporated the extractions. With a couple of exceptions, the one shots are what was once part of that line.

Now that is out of the way, the simple answer is, yes that is VSO Pineapple in the pineapple whip. Generally speaking anything other than the fruits are going to be other retail flavors. Spoiler alert. I also do spices, and white girl wasted season is going to be fun :slight_smile:

10 Likes

So here is one of the original flavors that I made that was all VSO. Also my first VC recipe :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Just picked up pineapple, apple, cantaloupe, cucumber, watermelon, huckleberry, raspberry, coconut, bitters and banana. My other 11 VSO sft are ready when I get home excited to try them out and get to mixing

9 Likes

You GOT my attention :ok_hand:
any Capsicum :man_shrugging: particularly would love to get my hands on a Red Hot or Tabasco type flavor concentrate :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thanks out to @wllmc who shipped some new Sobucky Super Aromas for testing from @BullCityFlavors.

https://www.bullcityflavors.com/sobucky-super-aromas-1/

9 Likes

Homogenizer, 50 ea of 60ml and 120ml bottles, nic salts, argon, funnel with strainer, and vg and pg. although the VG was supposed to be gallons. So they are resending. Oh and one of my oak barrels.

14 Likes

OMG… you just racked up @WickedFog!! Look at all those pretty things… :crazy_face: :beers:

Do you have everything set up now? :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Except for your one shots :wink:

10 Likes

lmao I am heading out, WF… grabbing a shower and out the door.
Really hope you like them, Wf… :smiley:

9 Likes

Nice haul man :wink::ok_hand:

11 Likes

it is… look at all those bottles!!! O.o :smiley:

10 Likes

Nice lookin’ haul there @WickedFog, and of course, I can’t NOT comment on that mat !!!
You have to do some tests on that new setup, and let us know what you think, how it works, etc.

That comes with TWO heads ?? !!!

8 Likes

I just sent him a pile of shots and flavors, Sd… he will be set up on Friday…
he does have a few flavors now to play with too… :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Awesome @WickedFog, looks like your just about ready to get back into the swing of things :tada:

8 Likes

Damn you @WickedFog, look what you made me do !!

11 Likes

Yeah, it has a large and small head.

11 Likes

So the WHOLE setup, TWO heads, shipped for a buck 35 ??

9 Likes

$135. Yeah, 3 days from New Jersey.

10 Likes

Thanks a lot for sharing that @SwaggyShane, and congrats on your FIRST recipe drop, @ The VC !!!

11 Likes

For the price it looks pretty good - if it does the job then everything is cool. After watching Walts review/demo of it the only issue I could see as a point of failure is the single bushing they used. I did find another video that shows the replacement of that bushing not sure if they give you spares or not.

I do have the large CG here and it is able to be handheld so that is a bit of a plus for it for me.

I also have a Kinematica Polytron PT 10-35 which works really well on big batches.

I picked up a massive bargain a little while back with a 30mm aggregate (it says used but it is still in the og box so I suspect it isn’t actually used)

RRP on this one is pretty steep

Thank you for ebay and someone not quite knowing what they had or what it was worth @$165 if if he had more i would buy em all

10 Likes