Vape Mail 2020

Finally some nice vape mail for me:

7 Likes

I always loved IPV. Rock solid mods.

6 Likes

Everybody was so positive on the Revo, so I had to try itā€¦

5 Likes

If they are anything like they were 2 years ago, you should be happy with it.

4 Likes

Please Mr Postman. I love you :heart_eyes:

Whereā€™s the rest of my orders, this has been waiting too long the box is getting dusty. :grinning:

11 Likes

I gotta 2nd what @WickedFog said. I think Iā€™ve never had one fail LOL.

4 Likes

I donā€™t have any dremels, but that one, looks like the ONE for me !!!

3 Likes

I had an ipv v-it returned just the other day for auto firing but to be fair when I cracked it open it was full of juice so more user error than anything (and it was a super cheap mod)

3 Likes

Now I gotta go into the BACK of the vape cave, I gotta find them, battlescars and all. I WILL admit, to NEVER having filled them with juice however. At least when I was sober that is.

2 Likes

They have been pretty solid overall except for the battery door on I think it was the IPV6 which would pop open when u put it on the bench

2 Likes

I WILL find them Simon, I think my ā€œareaā€ is not as organized as yours is. I havenā€™t given up yet. Iā€™d completely forgotten about them. Still looking ā€¦

Pics or it never happenedā€¦

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rn9HOA-9OE

3 Likes

8 Likes

I like your SFT background. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Nice, where did you find the Dremel 4000? That is the one I originally wanted but couldnā€™t find it.

3 Likes

I got it of ebay but it was the aussie one. Looking at all those attachments I got :flushed: what am I going to do with them all. :rofl:

Didnā€™t even know what a dremmel was until I looked into the GC :wtf:

4 Likes

I know right? I found it very difficult not to use mine. I have a cheap one and I didnā€™t realize how cheap until the Black and Decker came in. I wanted to buff the scratches out of my glasses with it.

I just might get another one. They come in handy around the house.

5 Likes

Not in my hands :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I foresee destruction :wink:

4 Likes

I have the exact same two. The IPV 4s and the IPV 5. Mine are blue and silver though. I have like IPV mods for quite a while now too. They had some duds after the 5. Oh and this one here the IPV D3.
As a matter of fact They are the oldest mods I own that still work.

6 Likes

I still have my ipv2 and it still works after 6+ yrsā€¦ :slight_smile:

5 Likes