Vape Mail 2020

Do you have the recipe or were you looking at oneshots

1 Like

I just noticed it on SD’s post

3 Likes

I’ve seen someone else do a spork pudding?.. Isn’t it WF??

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s the ‘aftermath’ left by Spotted Dick… :crazy_face: :rofl:

6 Likes

Yaay!! Part 1…to be continued

10 Likes

Hehe, you caught that @grubby. I picked up the tripple pack, for science and shit.

3 Likes

A few more VSO flavours.

@Fiddy NO VEGGIES :tomato: :rofl:

7 Likes

Let me kniw about those minty types

7 Likes

Very nice @marsh8, will watch to see what you think while I’m testing mine.

1 Like

This isn’t exactly vape but we do use 18650 batteries and I am curious to know if anyone has purchased “protected” 18650’s before? I just grabbed some for a NiteCore EC4GT flashlight.

They have a chip under the wrap that protects against over charging and other protections
Oh and the flashlight is Bad A$$ it has a throw of 475 meters and or 200 yards and 1000 lumens and a few other features.

! protected 18650

4 Likes

I saw you had some of my favorite VSO flavours, all the dark berries :drooling_face:

Did a tester of the apricot last night but it’s the end of the week and I need to re wick everything.

I have got into the minty ones lately, surprising how many things go with it. Coffee was the one that surprised me the most.

3 Likes

@marsh8, they smell REALLY good, and I am anxious to get them in their bottles, and get the short wait, then testing started !!!

4 Likes

@Dan_the_Man you have GREAT taste in lights Sir. Streamlight and Nitecore are the only ones I use.

4 Likes

I’ll have to check streamlight out. This is my first top shelf flashlight and me likes… It was on sale for 27 dollars and I just had to get it for that price.

I do have one of those 20 dollar flash lights from " as seen on TV " the one with a square light and while it is bright it ain’t got sh!t on this one. Such FUN!

To bad they are so expensive… I would love to give these a review.

3 Likes

Well, I can tell you that Streamlights hold up VERY good when attached to weapon systems !!! Might (probably) be overkill for a carry, but high end they are. I have to look around and find my daily Nitecore.

3 Likes

My collection of voltroves in which @woftam squirreled me into… The Black one I received from Simons pimp emporium :grin:

and the silver one arrived today after 3 months in transit

Ya ya there’s overhang :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Still waiting for my “cathouse red” chairs, but my table showed up today, along with a gift from @Rocky02852 in the form of some of his recipes. I think this will hold me over til I get the rest of the lab sewn up. The Steam Crave vape mat showed up a few days ago. Very nice addition. I still have 2 flavor racks to unpack, along with my FLV, Lorannes, and INW flavors. I know they are here somewhere lol.

7 Likes

I remember posting pics of my shiny new vape station on ELR a few years ago, loads of space, everything organised and neat,…certainly doesn’t look like that now though :roll_eyes: :laughing:

4 Likes

I give it a week after I get everything setup before I will be hard-pressed to find a spot to set a 30ml bottle :laughing:

3 Likes

Didn’t you used to have like…loads of wooden shelves/cabinets with more large liquid bottles than I’ve ever seen before or since lol…in a place you got broken into?..or am I thinking of someone else?..sorry…if it was you you probably don’t want reminding of that :grimacing:

1 Like