Vape Mail 2020

@Rocky02852 is that MFIC this one ??

6 Likes

I haven’t tried the MFIC yet, it was recommended to me. Mixing up a batch atm. I hear its also good with some flv sweet coconut added also.

Probably not (but who knows, the way some brands get re-bottled / re-branded) This one is from the Chefs Vapours line which I think all in the line were created by Chefs

7 Likes

No, it isn’t the same one @SessionDrummer, in fact, I believe that is why Chefs no longer stock OSDIY

7 Likes

I felt cheated that @Rocky02852 got the cool label LOL.

6 Likes

Thanks out to @FlavorJungle for sending out some One Shots, and Single Flavors for some testing !!!

VC Jungle Flavors

8 Likes

Wow Wild Raspberry and White Chocolate I bet those are amazing.

6 Likes

Yeah, those 2 are awesome. That white chocolate combined with FLV is a goto for me. My other favourites are the dark chocolate and lemon. None I use over 0.5%.

7 Likes

Ready for Apple Pie with Marzipan and a Torrone custard…
@Dan_the_Man Thank you for bringing up a Torrone custard as recipe.

9 Likes

Replenishment of my fav biscuit and Bavarian Cream and some more PG as I have heaps of VG but miscalculated my PG at the time.

The WF Cookie Butter sounded really good, the WF sweetener is really strong so will last ages and the WF Lemon Squares is more for the base aspect than the actual lemon dessert. The WF Glazed Donut, just because I wanted to try it… lol

I got some Flavor Revolution Snickerdoodle for mixing and the Bakers Dozen Strawberry Trifle Oneshot just to try. These were both added to bring total high enough for free post.

Should be interesting how these all work.

11 Likes

I got yesterday my WF order in from Gremberry Farms 50% sale.

And I got with it TFA Cantaloupe for the SFT and Rich threw in his Grem Melon Balls.

@SthrnMixer I decided also to SFT the Ripe Galia Melon (SC) after I read an older comment from you describing it as a almost overripe cantaloupe flavor:
„ Think the best, juiciest almost overripe cantaloupe you’ve ever had. Juice dripping down your chin ripe.“

13 Likes

Well shit, now I gotta get in on THAT action. That was almost my reaction to the FE Mango I just tested. Hmmmm …

8 Likes

Cool!
Let me encourage you to start very low with it. This is one flavor I’ve meant to get back to as it’s been months since I worked with it. Got to say, I’ve found it very easy to overuse this one and trust me, it will dominate a mix in a hurry. Hope you enjoy it.

10 Likes

Got some small flasks so I can make 60ml batches for deserts.

15 Likes

I bought my first Erlenmeyer flask from Nic River earlier this year. Well it was the same time I got the homogenizer you reviewed. Can’t say what took me so long but yeah, awesome for DIY.

9 Likes

Great for entertaining too! Unique shot glass.

9 Likes

There is an Italian saying „Quello che fai a capo D‘anno farai tutto l‘anno!“
Which translates into „What you do on New Year’s Eve you will do all the year!“

Luckily I got vape mail today.

Big shoutout to @Rocky02852 for sending me his Flavorah Cantaloupe for the SFT of Cantaloupe.
Packaged like a :nesting_dolls: with one package in another one and so on, I could recall some affection of him to someone with a Russian Heritage. Thank you and happy new year to you and your wife!

12 Likes

Holy mackerel @SteveTC, you just got it today? Think I sent that out couple weeks ago, well glad you at least got it this YEAR :rofl:

Your very much welcome, and the same to you and yours :sunglasses:

8 Likes

My New Years Eve vape mail!

IMG_4038 IMG_4045 IMG_4048 IMG_4040

13 Likes

New Year, New Thread

4 Likes