Vape Mail 2020

Dave, I called Chef’s Flavours and verified that the Flavour Creative line is in fact re-bottled Flavour Art product. Truthfully though, I’ve never used the FA branded 10ml bottles to compare. I can tell you the Custard Premium is delightful. :wink:

7 Likes

Thank you soo much. Everyone’s soo helpful!

7 Likes

Yes Dave that is correct, it was less than half the price and is actually FA, the whole line is :+1:

7 Likes

9 Likes

I remember using:
One of my vape buds sent it to me to try and fix, then told me to just keep it.

I was suprised it worked.

7 Likes
3 Likes

Wait just a couple cotton picking moments! You got Seven stickers :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Don’t know why my pic came out sideways :man_shrugging: Maybe laying down on the job again? :rofl:
The shipping time from Cali to RI was unbelievable, got mine today :tada:

11 Likes

Niiiice!

4 Likes

That Minikin looks so good @Rocky02852 very lucky!

5 Likes

12 Likes

Well, probably because the purple is purple-er…

4 Likes

Thanks @TheVapingDovah and @whthek

Well all they had left was purple or Green, and Rocky ain’t got no green tanks, yet :man_shrugging:
But your AsModUs looks awesome, wanna trade :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I havent gotten shipping confirmation yet…

4 Likes

Hmm, I ordered on Wednesday received today, not bad from Cali :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Think mine made it to DE, the same time yours made it to RI @Rocky02852.

4 Likes

Oh well, I’m content to wait if I have to, theres a Tyfun Gt4 on the way just for this mod, and its gonna be awhile. I’m excited to see the mod tho, I really hope for a decent amount of acrylic swirl. The green ones I’ve seen have some blue acrylic, but a few have hardly any at all.

6 Likes

My Asmodus mods have yet to ship. How are you guys liking yours?

5 Likes

McLovin’ it @WickedFog. I don’t think I would have paid full price for it (cheapskate), but at 60% off, I feel it’s a steal. I personally don’t hate the gloss finish, and think it shows off the grain better, and the grain is great. Feels quality in the hand, the menu system is very clear, and easy to use (ONCE you figure it out hehe), and it’s been rocking my SFT’s without killing the (2) 21700’s yet. Having had SOO many issues with the slide/release battery doors on my Paranormals, when I first saw this one, I shuddered, BUT, it’s far beefier, and although still a slide design, FAR superior to the Paranormals that I’ve killed. No rattling from ANYTHING, buttons, battery door, batteries, none.

About the only con I can think of, Mike brought up on is YT vid where he complained the selected led colors revert back to blue when changing batts. I haven’t killed mine yet, so I’ll take his word for it.

I have no complaints, and my trigger finger is getting ITCHY looking at a purple one, thanks to @Rocky02852. I hold HIM in the same ultra low regard as I hold @Mjag, for TELLING us about this 60% off show stopper !!!

I’ll give it a 9.9/10.

7 Likes

Sweet. In your pics it looks like it has a satin finish. But if it actually has a gloss finish, I am all for that. I think I want to grab another Fatality M25 in stainless finish for one of these. And the other I may grab an RDA.

5 Likes