Asmodus Kodama Appreciation Thread

Lower res, no lighting, but too good NOT to @mjag.

7 Likes

Awesome @SessionDrummer I got mine today, luckily I was out and about with with the missus when it got delivered and my son covered for me, can’t wait to open up the package :ok_hand:
As Rocky says “honey you look tired, isn’t it past your bedtime?”

3 Likes

LOL, “Hey, wouldn’t you like some warm milk too” ???

2 Likes

What color did you get Rock, Purple, because I’m FIGHTING the urge to throw another one in the cart !!!

2 Likes

Yeah that and a Mickey, goodnight Irene! :rofl:

Bingo :ok_hand:,

5 Likes

I love that purple, and I have NO purple tanks !!!

2 Likes

@Rocky02852 you bastard! I was looking for that exact tank, but everywhere says out of stock. Where did you get it? That looks pretty freakin cool on there buddy.

3 Likes

That’s the FreeMaxMeshPro Resin edition, purple. I most likely got it at www.vaporider.deals , they have them on sale now for 24 bucks, looks like they only have blue in stock :frowning:
Hoosier ecig has the carbon fiber edition on sale for 20 bucks and Purple in stock :ok_hand:
https://www.hoosierecig.com/FreeMax-Mesh-Pro-Carbon-Fiber-Sub-Ohm-Tank-_p_2839.html

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

@Rocky02852 I might just like the purple better than the blue !!!

Thanks again out to @Mjag, my enabler.

2 Likes

#PurpleForTheWin :tada:
Amazing @SessionDrummer, now I want another! :star_struck:

2 Likes

I am so hoping to find a lovely 180w Minikin 2 Kodama in the Black Friday deals :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

asMODus sent me a handful of drip tips FOC with my last order and wouldn’t you know it, one of the tips matches my Kodama perfectly :star_struck:

4 Likes

Crap, why did I see this thread, now fighting the urge to order the purple!

I already went Kodama crazy but don’t have a purple…oh whoah is me lol

5 Likes

Thought I’d jump on board with a little old school Kodama Minikin Boost mod action :slightly_smiling_face:

The Kali v2 RDA sits proudly on top.

• Extra points for anyone who can name the mod and atty on which it sits upon in background :sunglasses:
6 Likes

No idea @PAPACHiGLY, but what is the MTL tank and the tube it’s on?

5 Likes

@ianc13 That’s the Gate MTL RTA by Ambition Mods sat on top of the the Double Barrel v3 by Squid Industries.

6 Likes

Wow, good looking mod :heart_eyes:

I would guess on whats behind but know I would get everything wrong…ok, 1 guess, all Dubai Prince bling?

4 Likes

@Mjag lol :joy: naa, not really. All the other mods/atties are reasonable, considering the cost of the kodoma mod alone.

5 Likes