Vape Mail 2020

Tangy Orange Drink-Vape Train…you gonna review that? Sounds good anyway SD! Immediately thought of a drink bearing your initials…Sunny D :wink:

5 Likes

Sunny D !!!

It smells really good, and accurate, but that’s smelling, not vaping, so we’ll see @whthek. I wanted to see if this would work on our community project Orange Creamsicle.

6 Likes

Nice Dman, I Gotta get some of that HoneyComb, don’t know why I keep forgetting that one :man_shrugging:
Got my GC homogenizer in this week from @anon96069639, still working on getting my Lab set up so haven’t got to use it yet but the machining looks flawless :tada:

6 Likes

Hehe, don’t feel bad, I forgot it THREE orders deep before I un-fucked up and picked it up. I upp’d my inventory trigger amounts, so I wanted to get the levels back up on some of them. I gotta go sniff that one, after I update the database.

Nicey nice man. It’s really TOO bad that “things” went down the way they did, as I would have been looking forward to testing that one Rock.

6 Likes

BTW, I see the GG & BB. +1

5 Likes

@whthek, going to see if I can steal @SthrnMixer’s creamy base, and see how the ODV fits in. The INW Shisha Orange tasted really good, but it’s super strength made it harder to work with, perhaps a melding of the two.

4 Likes

ReMixing that one every week, I know you TRIED it, but never heard you final thoughts :thinking:

Inbox

4 Likes

Oh shit, didn’t I ?? !!!

It was a lot better than I thought it would be. The BB’s also surprised me, because I wasn’t sure how a MF would pair with the Cap BB Jam, but it worked. Even the pairing of BB’s and the GC I wasn’t sure of, but, hehe, it did work. It’s a subtle way, to shift it, without blowing it up. That make sense ??

I worked hard on that one, and it’s hard to completely separate myself from new profiling, as I spent soo much effort getting it to where it was LOL. Hard to explain, but I have a 50ml bottle of the BB GC, just so you know !!

🥣Golden Grahams🥣 (➕Blueberry Milk)-- SessionDrummer

Flavours%
Blueberry - Medicine Flower0.75
Blueberry Jam - Capella3.00
Cereal 27 - Capella1.50
Cream Fresh (Panna Fresca) - Flavour Art1.00
Meringue - Flavour Art0.75
Super Sweet - Capella0.50
Vanilla Ice Cream - Liquid Barn1.50
Waffle Cone - Flavor West1.00

Flavor total: 10%

4 Likes

Got my shipment yesterday

6 Likes

& another the day before

man… both of these are pretty good…, the lemon tart tasted kinda complex! Would definitely like to try people’s attempts on it & compare em

6 Likes

Very nice @St3v0. I completely forgot to pick up that DLLT.

4 Likes

Fucking bunch of enabling miscreants @woftam @FlavorChaser @Sheerluck_Ohms @TamVapes

:roll_eyes:

I’m so weak

Happy now?? :smirk:

8 Likes

About damn time. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

You are welcome

6 Likes

I’m sure we could help you out some more… :grin:

5 Likes

It taste like some kind of lemon cereal…, not too sweet or tart really… but it’s pretty damn good. Hell, my old lady usually vapes fruity flavors, so I got the berry blast for her… I didn’t even get a full day with DinnerLady LT & now would u look @ I got :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

she didn’t like something about it, but loved the LT, so we swapped mods for a bit… :thinking:

6 Likes

Now your runnin’ with the big dogs Paul :sunglasses:
I keep 3 bottles of that in stock, just in case! Truth be told…Custard Premium is my ‘Crack’ flavoring like @Rocky02852 and Crumble Topping!

4 Likes

What’s up with that? I ordered one like 3 months ago and have yet to hear anything.

3 Likes

Well this isn’t the latest and greatest new toy to some but if your a huge Asmodus fan like I am this is awesome to me… I’m a die hard minikin addict…

13 Likes

you know…I don’t own a single Asmodus product :man_shrugging:

6 Likes