Vape Mail! 2018

Got this page on bookmark. The “ghost gears” is over the top!!! That’s “black tie” vape there!

7 Likes

The red sparkle is nice, but that watch gear mouthpiece is just brilliant! Wow!

A very unique and stylish idea, from a super creative mind!

Nice find and purchase hon! :star:

5 Likes

@TheTinMan was the sourcer :smiley:

He thought I’d like that one. Can’t wait to see it in the flesh :grin::tada:

5 Likes

Got a couple deceased bunnies out for delivery today…

6 Likes

Typically…sold out…gonna keep my eye out for that though it’s lovely :wink:

4 Likes

Pretty sure I snatched the last remaining one beaut :weary:. He’s bound to bring out some more beauties though!

6 Likes

fucking lovely …very steampugs :wink: lol

almost makes me wanna get that Tesla punk …:ok_hand:

5 Likes

https://www.teslamods.co.uk/collections/mods/products/tesla-steampunk-nano-120w?variant=43752616902

Stop making me want to buy things I can’t afford or justify…you’re as much of an enabler as @TheTinMan :rofl:

4 Likes

not that one…this one…

https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/vape-mods-with-replaceable-batteries/tesla-punk-220w-vape-steampunk-box-mod.html

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

The first one is more girlie though…for girlie hands :smiley:

3 Likes

hmm…my mate had one…fell apart…maybe this is just a bad idea all around :rofl:

4 Likes

I have one, two really, and they’re fine and punky and all that, but heavy for their size.

4 Likes

yeeah to be fair, my mates a light tech, so they go on tour with him, I doubt it got treated with much respect lol

6 Likes

Have you see the Mirage on vape club? DNA75C, it looks really nice :+1:

2 Likes

It does look nice, expensive though, and I can’t deal with single bat mods, not enough umph for my greedy half destroyed lungs :rofl:

2 Likes

Tell you what I am loving though, got this through last week, the Vaporesso Switcher, takes a 30mm and is really solid, sweet mod :ok_hand: cant find a fault with it yet…

5 Likes

It takes the new 21’s and 20’s and 18650’s vaping bogan did a review on it

2 Likes

you like the single bats though don’t ya, be a nice mod for a mid ohm MTL set up I’m guessin :+1:

2 Likes

I love my Asvape Michael Mod, only have one set of battery’s though so I switch between that and the VT75, which is pretty shit tbh, debating on removing the board and making my own mod… :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

oh shit I still have those 2 fucked DNA 250’s to send you…man…work has me all over the place, we’re in the process of moving into a bigger premises so dealing with that, this, reviews and babies I’m way behind on shit I said I’d do but haven’t yet, I’ll try and sort it out this week for you man, see if you can do anything with em :wink:

3 Likes