Vape Mail! 2018

There is isn’t there - i think it is just the clean lines that make it functional art.

3 Likes

Best description I’ve seen yet. Just want to pick it up.

4 Likes

I have spent quite a bit over the last couple of weeks on bits but when I have some spare readies one of these is so on my list. 160 eur is a small price to pay for a handmade one off. I have loved these since i first laid eyes on them but have never pulled the trigger.

pre-commande-steampunk-v3

10 Likes

A Crazy vape mail day for me. Several attys, dead rabbit 1 and the sq version , bunch of flavors,a pen kit but my favorite was this tiny guy. So perfect for being discreet. I love it

11 Likes

That is just gorgeous! Right down to the hues in the metal. That would be a black tie occasion accessory. Wow!!! That is class!!!

6 Likes

That is just cuteness overload. Love it!

5 Likes

OMG I know right! It is adorable, and it hits good too. Quite surprising, but it got me through the night very discreetly as I had hoped for

5 Likes

Thats a great piece right there

4 Likes

There’s a guy on my FB group that makes to die for black mech tubes, similar kind of thing, awesome craftsmanship :ok_hand:

Redirecting...

11 Likes

Same guy brother - french fella

6 Likes

Sexy overload.

and then you go overboard on the matchy matchy lol

13 Likes

OMG @woftam that is so beautiful. :+1:

7 Likes

For the last few months I’ve been tempted time and again to get a mech, that type of thing doesn’t help.

7 Likes

That is a stunning setup.

5 Likes

The new Geekvape blade is pretty sexy with chameleon paint and probably the best battery adapter i have seen on a mod.

10 Likes

Nice! Where did you find those tanks for $5?

4 Likes

Every once in awhile, my local brick and mortar VaporDNA will put stuff on clearance. A lot of times its older stuff, but sometimes it fairly recent. Mods are usually $10-$20 and tanks $5-$10. If its a display model it won’t come with the box or any spare parts. It really pays to stop in once or twice a week because you never know when they will put stuff out.

4 Likes

I just bought these two beauties :heart_eyes:

https://moomoomods.co.uk/collections/tfv8/products/12-5mm-straight-driptip-watch-gears

https://moomoomods.co.uk/collections/tfv8/products/12-5mm-straight-driptip-silver-flake-coreless

13 Likes

That white one is sweet! I like your style @Lolly!!:tada:

8 Likes

beautiful :ok_hand:

Another parcel of stuff I didnt ask for but at least I know who they’re off this time :joy: and that wismec is lovely :ok_hand:
Iguana arrived too…man that thing is nice, not using it though…may sell it not decided.

Just when i was getting absolutely nowhere with clearing my backlog…

13 Likes