Vape Mail! 2018

V2 master kit - sorry not sorry :laughing:

7 Likes

@woftam, where did you get that L.E. Legend ?? The blue looks right up my alley.

3 Likes

It only comes in a kit form with the alpha tank - 3a are the cheapest i have found (mind you I didn’t pay the $95 they have it for apply for a wholesale account and it is $48)

https://www.3avape.com/geek-vape-aegis-legend-kit-limited-edition.html

3 Likes

Thanks a lot @woftam. Looks like Ember is the only one left.

2 Likes

Have them as well Aqua is the blue one

3 Likes
2 Likes

Yup I just double checked ya the le is that one and that is not a bad price at all - the wholesale is around 45-48 (obviously they buy better than I do )

3 Likes

Going to flip a coin between the L.E. Blue or Red, I can’t decide !!!

2 Likes

The colour change ones are nice too

3 Likes

VaporDNA has them in stock.
GeekVape Aegis Legend 200W Box Mod and Starter Kit – VaporDNA

3 Likes

Thanks @Jim22 and @woftam.

3 Likes

Had to look up Nanaimo bars, glad I did :drooling_face:

9c1f2bc3-4c8a-4639-951b-5077e790b0d9_ultimate-nanaimo-bar_WebReady

4 Likes

Present for myself. Aegis Legend Limited Edition Midnight Blue.

LEGEND

9 Likes

So far you are spot on with this Crown 4, got it right before Xmas and have been vaping it with the mesh coil ever since. Haven’t tried the coils it comes with but the mesh coil it is a tasty tank.

Got the Thor Pro mod the same day, have only used in in power mode thus far but for $23 on the aliexpress app I am happy, if it was double the price maybe not as much. The battery door moves around more than I like but feels comfortable in the hand and battery life has been great. Only briefly tried TC and it was OK with a single coil build in the Bellerophon, stopped any dry hits at 430f but it was a half tank, still need to try more builds.

I do think it looks cool, got the History version but that loose battery door does bug me. Not like the battery door is gonna fall off but is just not fitted well so you can feel to it move around in your hand easily.

6 Likes

The QP website says the next Kali V2 batch is coming in January. I wish they had pre-order. Gas City has the original version on sale as well as sales on everything today only I think.

https://www.gascityvapes.com/collections/rda/products/kali-rda-rsa-qp-design?variant=4680798765097

4 Likes

The original is pretty good, what did they change in the V2?

2 Likes

Not sure mate I only have the v2.

@Jim22 that price is better than the wholesale price I can get.

4 Likes

Looks like the build deck is the same, just more top cap options included and a signature drip tip.

I wish the JK Mini was in stock, good price and the only qp product I don’t have.

2 Likes

As long as there’s no glass…

2 Likes

@Jim22 check with gascity if it is the master kit or not - I am not sure if all the options come with that particular version.

Edit : oh Mjag already said.

2 Likes