Vape Mail! 2018

Funny… The first impression (looking at the box pic) makes me think “they should’ve called it ‘The Church’” (because it looks like a church from the 1800’s, with the old belltower on the left), or ‘The Barn’ (old wooden farmhouse with the silhouette of a grain silo behind it)… :rofl: :wink:

Nice haul Jim!

PS: ugh. What has living in the Midwest done to me?!?! Lol

7 Likes

Possible deal of the decade (for me)…

40, yes forty, 15ml glass bottles from EcigExpress ran $21.62 (shipped) and UPS shipping was $16.18 of it!!

I’m one happy camper!

8 Likes

Hell of a deal!!

7 Likes

It’s made you a real man!

5 Likes

It came today and its a beauty! Vape budget totally blown!

9 Likes

8 Likes

Let me know about that Nikola and Wismec RTA, both on the radar for sure

4 Likes

I love the huge 510s on the Vapecige mods!

So far the Nikola Niagra is ok. It only does wattage. No TC. It delivers nice strong power and squonks just fine. It feels really good in the hand. It has great button and bottle configuration. No accidental button pushing when squeezing. I love that the bottle is completely separate from the battery compartment. It is compatible with standard bottles like the Coil Master and Vandy Vape.

It is limited to 25mm RDAs because of the crazy design. It also makes it more difficult to build with your deck on the mod. They should have raised the 510 to be flush with the taller part and increased the bottle capacity. They would have had a huge seller had they done so in my opinion. The sliding door flaps around when open but is fine closed with batteries installed.

The RDA included is just ok. I like the post design and it gives you a lot of flexibility for coils. if it had deeper wells and bottom air flow with those posts, it would be something special.

I think the kit is over priced at full retail of about $89. I would think its actual value is about $50-$60.

The Wismec Bellerophon RTA is something you should get now. Has a great build deck and generous wicking slots. Its low profile so the coil is close to the top of the tank. The air flow slot placement in the posts works great and the flavor is incredible. I have a K1 4 wrap 4 core 28g X 36 coil in it right now at 44 W. No dry hits, minimal thinning, wicks like a dream. My new favorite single coil RTA. And they give you two bubble glasses!

7 Likes

Awesome info, gonna get that Bellephon RTA. Thanks man :+1:

6 Likes

I really didn’t mean to buy this. Not sure how this happened.

8 Likes

Found this on a flash sale from Health Cabin. Always liked the look of it. Ordered it Sunday. Got it Friday! Go DHL!!!

7 Likes

yeah I kinda really dig the wood colour in these, slipped me by though, need to keep my eye out for it

6 Likes

I like the look but I bet the muffin-top of my 30mm Iron Maiden would be pretty off-putting.

3 Likes

Yup, tops out at 25mm

3 Likes

What an absolute beast of a combo.
38 mm Valhalla with a HOG v4 9 wraps 316l ss (4x28 fused with 36 0.21 ohm )

9 Likes

Its like Crocodile Dundee and his knife. If he vaped it would be that setup lol.

8 Likes

It has the Iron Maiden font, it has to be good. Or a gimmick for suckers like me.

7 Likes

Sucker? I got the whole logo!

4 Likes

How is that Valhalla? I sort of want one…bad :grin:

5 Likes

Epic mate i really like it - wide open draw and a huge easy to build deck and no need to thin out the wicks. Those are 4 mm id coils and as you can see you could probably push it to 6mm if you had the desire to. The juice well is so deep that if you shouted into it it would echo.

7 Likes