Vape Mail! 2018

It’s got more than enough for me but in general I’d says it’s more restricted than most rta’s of this type, some of that could be down to the 510 drip tip though. Wide oped it’s about the same as the Manta with 2 air-holes open.

4 Likes

Ordered some supplies, including AP, from heartland today. Hope it’s good.

4 Likes

Giving these a try.

REVOLVER

7 Likes

SEXY A/F

9 Likes

Vape mail dump…

9 Likes

Sweet haul for the day @SessionDrummer :+1::sunglasses::grin:

7 Likes

Courtesy of @Steampugs cheers mate

8 Likes

My pleasure brother, hope you enjoy it :wink:🖒

7 Likes

I am enjoying it right now, pure flavour

7 Likes

This is pretty cool, Freemax Fireluke Mesh Pro. There coming put with 4 different mesh coils too which are compatible with the original Fireluke and the Fireluke Pro. 810 drip tip and slide top fill. Using the dual mesh coil right now, so far pretty good but needs some break in.

4 Likes

Oh dang I’ll have to see if they sell it with the RTA deck. I don’t care a lot about the sliding top but I like that they went to a standard 810. Awesome. Thanks for the info.

5 Likes

Have a link handy for the engine II? Know if it does ok with high vg ? The others didn’t

4 Likes

Pardon my ignorance, but what tank is this? Since you got me sold on the aromizer plus, I’ve not looked further

5 Likes

That is the kylin dual Russ it is a great tank

6 Likes

I’m just after seeing this now, sorry for the delay. I bough mine from ecigone in the uk but I’m sure all the usual Chinese sites will have it too. I usually mix 70vg/30pg and never had a problem with it wicking.

4 Likes

Nice haul! That gold is looking really sharp.

5 Likes

Can’t wait to hear how you get on with those Kylin Mini’s!

4 Likes

/sigh
I appreciate you guys being so understanding…
I remember now that we’ve talked about it previously (pretty sure in one of mjag’s review threads).

I’m growing so tired of being on pain killers though… From the forgetfulness, to other aspects I’ll not mention, I’m tired of it all. Anywho… I remember now, but in the fog (even while I was writing before) it felt familiar. I just would rather risk repeating than omit something.

Thank you all for the slack. I’m sure I’ll hang myself with it sooner or later… :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Hopefully you will see the light at the end of that tunnel soon @Sprkslfly again mate if there is anything you need let us know brother we will pass the hat around.

On a lighter note I got an epic new toy today Hammer Of God v4 para series 4x 20700

8 Likes

Holy schnikies Batman. :flushed:
That’s just nuckin’ futs!

6 Likes