Vape Mail! 2018

So I wasn’t going to buy another single battery squonk box… but it was so cool looking. Hcigar Towis Aurora. Uses 18650, 20700 or 21700 batteries. No battery adapter required. Just slide the mechanism on the back to allow for different sizes.

AURORA

6 Likes

Nice! Please let us know how it is, had my eye on that one.

5 Likes

It came today. Its heavy and bulky but I like it. Going to pick out some paint and hopefully paint my old one in the next week or so. @Mjag I will post something on the Aurora later.

7 Likes

I spent all day out running errands with mine today, and even though it’s a bit sluggish on startup (compared to the Cylon), it’s very solid and very smooth delivery of power is impressive!

Not disappointed at all! :thumbsup:
Still miles ahead of the Cuboid 150!

6 Likes

Gotta admit, this sucker is HEAVY ! Works well so far !

5 Likes

First Smok mod I have bought since the Alien which sucked. Been in the back of my mind since I saw and held it at a local vape shop, love this matte blue so had to jump at under $40 for the kit…I hope it doesn’t suck too bad…lol

7 Likes

Price is nice!

Ermm… Yeeeaaah, about that… Good luck!
/fingers crossed for ya bud! :laughing:

5 Likes

Yeah, as they say, a sucker is born every minute, I have already lost track of how many times I must have been born then…Lol

7 Likes

This cheeky little drip tip was waiting for me when I got home yesterday…fucking loves it :ok_hand:

9 Likes

Awesome, looks good!

5 Likes

Received these two little lovelies today.
Let the fun begin :smile::tada:

8 Likes

Is that the MTL RDA??

3 Likes

Yes it is. It’s a tiny little thing.

3 Likes

Finally! Got me some CAP VC v1, INW Biscuit and some cotton…

8 Likes

Got my free gift from when I ordered the N1Pro.

VAPTIO%20TSHIRT

8 Likes

Woot woot Hammer Of God V4 Is going to drop in just 4 days - I have one on order
4x20700 para series there are just 500 in the first release

7 Likes

Received my winnings last night from @heavengifts… Perhaps a review to come?:thinking:

10 Likes

Nice, media coverage and everything :laughing: Would definitely like to hear your thoughts on the Engine II, have that one on my radar to buy

5 Likes

It’s a fantastic tank. The flavour is right up there with the best rta’s I’ve used. Building and wicking are an absolute breeze once you get used to the weird deck

7 Likes

That sounds great, how is the airflow?

5 Likes