Vape Mail! 2018

Thanks @Jim22 and @woftam.

3 Likes

Had to look up Nanaimo bars, glad I did :drooling_face:

9c1f2bc3-4c8a-4639-951b-5077e790b0d9_ultimate-nanaimo-bar_WebReady

4 Likes

Present for myself. Aegis Legend Limited Edition Midnight Blue.

LEGEND

9 Likes

So far you are spot on with this Crown 4, got it right before Xmas and have been vaping it with the mesh coil ever since. Haven’t tried the coils it comes with but the mesh coil it is a tasty tank.

Got the Thor Pro mod the same day, have only used in in power mode thus far but for $23 on the aliexpress app I am happy, if it was double the price maybe not as much. The battery door moves around more than I like but feels comfortable in the hand and battery life has been great. Only briefly tried TC and it was OK with a single coil build in the Bellerophon, stopped any dry hits at 430f but it was a half tank, still need to try more builds.

I do think it looks cool, got the History version but that loose battery door does bug me. Not like the battery door is gonna fall off but is just not fitted well so you can feel to it move around in your hand easily.

6 Likes

The QP website says the next Kali V2 batch is coming in January. I wish they had pre-order. Gas City has the original version on sale as well as sales on everything today only I think.

https://www.gascityvapes.com/collections/rda/products/kali-rda-rsa-qp-design?variant=4680798765097

4 Likes

The original is pretty good, what did they change in the V2?

2 Likes

Not sure mate I only have the v2.

@Jim22 that price is better than the wholesale price I can get.

4 Likes

Looks like the build deck is the same, just more top cap options included and a signature drip tip.

I wish the JK Mini was in stock, good price and the only qp product I don’t have.

2 Likes

As long as there’s no glass…

2 Likes

@Jim22 check with gascity if it is the master kit or not - I am not sure if all the options come with that particular version.

Edit : oh Mjag already said.

2 Likes

I uhm accidentally bought it and the Deathwish Isolation RTA too. How does that happen? It only comes with one metal barrel. Here is the contents:

25mm Diameter
Side terminal postless deck
Multi coil configuration
Adjustable Airflow
Deep Juice Well
Custom Wide Bore Drip Tip
Easy top dripping
Less spitback
Black Drip Tip
Ultem Drip Tip (Polished)
Clear Drip Tip
SS or Black tank
Ultem tank (Polished)
Clear tank
Squonk pin
Clear O rings
Black O rings
Accessory bag
Serial number

Each kit come with 3 tanks and 3 drip tip caps

5 Likes

Let me know what you think of the Gear RTA, been thinking of getting one and if you like it then I am sure I would too.

DHL just surprised me with the Wotofo Elder Dragon RDA. So far a flavorful one lunger and any excuse to use my Pumper 21 is all good.

6 Likes

Now that looks like a great design!
Airflow should close down evenly and smoothly.

Will be anxiously awaiting your thoughts on it!

3 Likes

I am just not feeling the love for the Gear. I really want to like something from a new company although I think its just an offshoot of Wotofo. Its kinda restricted airflow. You need tiny elf fingers if you want to adjust the air flow control ring. The juice capacity is abysmal. You might as well just drip. I am not impressed with the thread quality and have had to grab the rubber jar opener several times to disassemble the tank. I hate plastic tanks. Its not cheap for what it is and they could have spent 5 cents more for a glass bubble. Its not the most horrible thing ever and has decent flavor and cloud, but I wouldn’t recommend it or replace it if I lost it. There are so many better single coils RTAs out there.

4 Likes

While it’s a bummer to learn that it falls short in some important areas (plastic tank, tiny elf fingers needed :rofl:, threads)…

And here I was thinking it was designed with squonking in mind.
I take it that’s not an option?
(Even if it is, as a result of your additional input, my initial impression based on the appearance alone has been very well “adjusted”…)

I remain grateful to the lot of you fine folks who either “early adopt” or receive testers, and share honest thoughts for everyone’s benefit! :thumbsup:

4 Likes

So many things you bring up would bug me too. Thanks for the honest assessment. We tend to have the same likes and dislikes so I trust your opinion big time :+1:

@Sprkslfly if it squonked then that would be cool, no idea though but a RTA that you can squonk would be cool. I got a few RDTA that squonk but meh so far

3 Likes

Yeah, I got wires crossed up. Sorry.
Your first comment (about the Gear) kinda super-glued itself onto your pic for whatever reason. :roll_eyes: and :man_facepalming:

Anyways, I then ran that headlong into Jim’s comments (thinking he was remarking about the Wotofo Elder Dragon RDA).

Full circle, I was intending on asking if the Wotofo Elder Dragon RDA had the ability to squonk?

Yeah it was a banner day yesterday obviously.
(At least in these few moments anyways…) chuckles and sighs

3 Likes

No worries brother.

A squonkable RTA would be cool though, get rid of the bubble glass and still have all day juice :+1:

3 Likes

Today I got my Steam Crave Limited Edition Plus. It comes with a bubble glass, standard postless deck, series deck and single coil deck.

SC%20PLUS

8 Likes