(US Customers) USPS/FedEx/UPS Shipping Ban, what are you stocking up on?

Here’s the other one…

2 Likes

@SmilingOgre I think there will be plenty, just all from China.

2 Likes

oh my!!! Ogre… here we do outdoor concerts, you’d probably love it here…
and vaping… is more acceptable in bars here… everyone has one… and yes it gets cloudy!! :slight_smile:
I havent been to a lot of bars here, but the ones I have been it’s been a welcome relief…
hate to hear it on your town…

If Mac Arnold or anyone else does their outodoors soon, will do a video of everything… the seating and all… it’s just fun! :slight_smile:

and yes I noticed… your last vid was on your bass… pretty instrument!! I have a group on fb for stringed instruments and have long passed 1k people, buying and selling… so I get to see al kinds of picutres that make me think where have those been played at, or look how shiney and new those are… I know a uke builder in Nicarago… beuaitful soul… makes the best ukes I have ever seen and heard… <3

Will check out the link, thanks Ogre!!! busy again, but life is always full of surprises… gave advice on a website this morning, helped spot out coding issues… and now on to my stuff I need to finish up today on… Always something to do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Isn’t that the truth?! :slight_smile: but I like the good China stuff… :stuck_out_tongue: hehe!!

2 Likes

So your belief is that DSL will still deliver from china to the door?

3 Likes

All sound groove. Next time I visit my youngest daughter in Savanah I’ll drop by for an evening of music and fun. I promise I will eat before I visit.

3 Likes

DHL ??

I think so, they’ll just label the package as Energy Drinks, or Electronics, etc.

2 Likes

Lol, ya DHL, that one. My old is always showing. Love it. We used to label computers as “controllers” for medical equipment to get them into Spain. Crazy shit, right?

3 Likes

haha!! I would love to have you here, Ogre… will do a cook out or something…
Savannah has it’s own circuit too… so do some digging and get your daughter out the house!
My brother is down there… but that is not his “thing” He likes to hunt and fish, catch seafood and fix vehicles in his spare time… I have heard about the bands he has mentioned… but nothing really sticks out… :smiley:

I was told by my local dhl they will be screening, however I know too… if something is to be delivered… dhl has it… guess will see.

Back in the prohibition in 2009 it was a 50/50 you would get your supplies… so I bet it will go something like that.

I really think we need to pressure what b&M’s we have left, to actually dip into the diy market and sell the nic etc… sure would help.

2 Likes

I’m definitely going to get into the seafood circuit next time I go. My daughter told me about the festivals but I was not there in season. A cook out sounds great. I’ll bring the delivery guy or gal, or whatever it thinks it is.

Ya, underground. I’m terrified of that shit. Got some pot once laced with PCP. Not good. Next day flushed a bag and never looked back. Don’t need any of that Government alcohol that blinded people either. Then there was the wonderful vitamin e acetate horseshit. I love watching documentaries on the death shit coming in from south america as well. A new death concoction every week.

Massively fucked up mess for sure. Thanks Gooberment! Ya done did it again!!!

3 Likes

Crazy shit, for crazy times @SmilingOgre.

3 Likes

I will have to snag some of @SthrnMixer recipes too haha… I know he just flashed that mac and cheese dish around… and my freezer stays stocked :grin: :partying_face: just bring something to drink and an appetite! Works for me!

Yeah I dont do alcohol… might vape a mix but I am such a lightweight anymore… my party days have been gone for a while… but I don’t miss that… :slight_smile: Too much other to do as it is…

3 Likes

Then I suggest you steer clear of Captain Morgan and Cream Soda. Otherwise you likely won’t be able to say that…with a straight face :wink:

3 Likes

Hehe …

2 Likes

that’s been a while, @SthrnMixer but I think this summer I might have to find something else…
Not sure what I will get into… but… it will be fun!! :smiley:

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

I didn’t really want or need anything, just more or less testing the waters. I guess the shipping ban isn’t 100% effective yet, although I think its safe to say it is in practice. But I did order this just to see what happens.

Also visited my local vape shop today just to check in. Guy told me there’s no change on their end. The ban affects non-business consumers only, and that a vape shop with business license can still get product shipped to them by all the carriers including USPS. I didn’t know that. But what I do know is, if you see something you want and have a shop that can order it, be prepared to pay double what it would cost to get it to your door. I’m sure it depends on the shop though.

5 Likes