(US Customers) USPS/FedEx/UPS Shipping Ban, what are you stocking up on?

Truth!

3 Likes

I’m just here to be a butthead and overload you with senseless replies because you are not bothered enough, in my opinion. Keep sucking on the Mango Mafia okay?

3 Likes

Hey…, did anyone order anything from River Supply over their Vday sale?

2 Likes

I stocking up on nic, as I have a feeling that will be next on the no-ship list. I still have 4 orders waiting to ship from China, most were made before the CNY. Hopefully, they will make it in time.
For the first time in my vaping life, I will have back-up mods and toppers.

3 Likes

I ordered before actually…to have the best chance of not seeing ‘sold out’ on what I wanted! Are you wondering if others have gotten their stuff?

2 Likes

Yeah. Mine should be here today or tomorrow. I ordered Saturday.

2 Likes

Kinda… I placed an order before the sale as well… kinda pisses me off I placed the order on the 10th & still haven’t received any shipping info…, I ask them about it on ELR & they tell me to DM them… kinda feel like the email was followed by lies… just beware people… we can all think whatever we want this VMB shit… I personally think tht come Mar.1st, if u have anything on the way & somebody notices it’s something vape related, then ur shit will b confiscated where it’s at & there won’t be shit u can do about it…

2 Likes

Yep, just got tracking number, coming via UPS, will be here the 23rd. My 13 year old on his bike could get it here faster.

2 Likes

Did u get any syringes if u don’t mind me askin?

1 Like

Did u get any syringes, if u don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

Well @St3v0, I’d have to say nothing would surprise me at this point! I ordered on the 9th…got here on the 16th. I’ve placed a few orders recently, and don’t remember exactly which site’s they were, but, there’s been more than one with warnings at the top about high volume of order’s and, in addition, delays with shipping companies because so many are shopping online these days! No, I ordered bottles…30’s, 60’s & 120’s

2 Likes

Thnx…

2 Likes

Well, It’s a sad day for sure. About to place my last order for wire. Lifetime supply of SS. Being old that’s not too cost prohibitive. Two things to be sad about I guess. Looked at some RTA’s but nothing available that I haven’t got covered. I’m down to PG, VG, concentrates, and batteries now. I can’t worry about those things. I sincerely doubt they will be effected. It is sad that there will be nothing new regarding hardware from now on but I can shift “new” to other hobbies. In five years I should be a folk lore with a mech and an RDA.

4 Likes

That will be fun @SmilingOgre … hobbies are really cool… and I know you will enjoy it, knowing you have your vape at hand :slight_smile: New adventures await!!

4 Likes

Absolutely. My oldest daughter has what she calls the 14 acre farm. She produces honey and other things but probably more important runs a blog on simple living. My grandson filmed for an outdoor TV show for about a year and he and I are going to team up to do some video work. I also have a couple of bands to film this summer. Should be fun.

4 Likes

That is amazing about your duaghter, Orge… :slight_smile: I love honey!! and the blog sounds good… Can you link it? I’d love to read it… Sounds like you are going to have fun like me, this summer haha!

I am thinking on a gimbal?? I am still looking around and thinking on the go pro 9 you mentioned. My son is wanting to learn how to run a business, how to promote, and display items… and since he learns a bit differently, I will put him thru the Smoky college and teach him all my tricks I know… should be eventfull :slight_smile: I still have my outdoor toys too, one will be here next month… Can’t wait… first time I blew 2k on a toy haha!! Will try to squeeze in some bands here, and if I get a better cam, will link you to one of our bands here… We have a good home grown network or circuit the bands take… will be nice this summer to get out and just be :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you do get the GoPro Hero 9 you probably won’t need a gimbal. The internal stabilization is that good. If you still want one they make plenty. You can also get a gimbal for a cell phone if you have a phone that takes good videos.

Good that your son has your experience to draw from. Lucky guy.

Bands have been out of vogue here for a few years. Not much going on for musicians. Who knows, maybe when covid looses it’s grip on folks they will be more interested.

I will contact Audrey and see if I can get a link for you.

3 Likes

Finally got a galaxy 8s, Orgre… and it takes really nice pictures… Haven’t played with videos yet… but it’s coming!! :slight_smile:

I dunno how lucky he will be haha!! but I will do my best to stear him right. :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:
You know how that goes… squirrel —> :smiley: :rofl:

Bands here are a big deal, and it wasn’t till I noticed them, just how big they are, but I am 2 hours from ATL and Charlotte… and up in the mountains, the blues always roll… Met a bunch of big named folks here… and they do know how to play and party… the last 2 summers have been an amazing experience. I hope your town’s scene picks up… Music is always one of the best things in life <3 Covid really has messed with people… and I hope it will lessen as time goes by… It’s really hurt our restaurants and the bars… but I don’t think as much as other places… they have done a lot of live vid shows for music here, so it’s helped… and they have been doing shows now for a few months. My bbf here has put together another band and will be there at the show next month!! Cant wait… it’s a throw back style! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As you probably have already noted, I hung up the bass as far as performing. Performed for a lot of years and it just got too taxing on this old fart. I still have a lot of close friends in bands obviously so I want to do video and audio recording projects to help them along. I can do a couple times a year but every week was just too much. The other thing is that I have always hated bars and that never went away. This way I can cherry pick and just do their festivals and such. The last gig I damned near walked out of. If it wasn’t for the other guys I would have. “You can’t vape here, vaping is bad”. Up your ass with a hand grenade.

3 Likes

Here’s one link. I’ve asked for another.

3 Likes