Someone posted this on another site.
That only company that CAN ship vape product lol…It should say The only company that will or that is willing to ship vape products. They all CAN but choose not to.
Except USPS they actually have to stop
How to ship vape products
For all the new restrictions and regulations, there is good news: one company hasn’t folded under the increased pressure brought by big changes. The shipping carrier simply known as ‘X’ isn’t afraid of a little red tape. ‘X’ will verify the age of the purchaser and obtain the required signature of the adult, as outlined in the PACT Act, with every vape-related delivery.
As per the new PACT Act requirements, all packages containing vaping items cannot weigh more than 10 pounds and all vape shipping packages will be slapped with a sticker full of legal jargon. This sticker will state that the contents of the package include cigarettes, smokeless tobacco, or nicotine, along with a reminder of the taxes owed according to the law.
Unlike the USPS which had no choice but to dispense with shipping vaping items altogether, major shipping services like FedEx and UPS walked away and left consumers hanging by choice. But even with multiple carriers stepping away from vape shipping, vape fans wanting to shop online for their favorite juices, and devices can still receive the front door delivery they need thanks to shipping carrier ‘X’.
‘X’ has shrugged off the traditional approach taken by typical logistics carrier companies. Rather than shunning technology and avoiding field innovation, the ‘X’ team are tech-focused transportation pros. This forward thinking approach puts the company in the perfect position to successfully handle the new restrictions and regulations placed on vape deliveries with ease. ‘X’ has long made it their goal to fix the broken side of shipping logistics. From optimizing delivery routes to in-motion supply chain assets, this shipping carrier has an eye on the future. It’s clear that vape fans may have just found a “win” after the passing of the PACT Act after all.
I think if this were to happen, that the nic online shops need to be aware…
Has anyone reached out to them yet?
but if you want a blast from the past
I found this info at VU(props to CountyPami) but have not visited individual sites to determine the veracity of these 2 lists.
vendors who will continue to ship or are looking for alternate shipping methods .
- Halo Cigs - will now ship through https://www.vaprzon.com/
- Eight Vape https://www.eightvape.com/
- Simply Vapour https://www.simplyvapour.com/
- Breazy https://breazy.com/
- MistHub Pact Act Statement — MistHub
- EC Blends https://www.ecblendflavors.com/
- Giant Vapes https://www.giantvapes.com/news/
- Vapor Authority https://www.vaporauthority.com/
- My Vapor Store https://www.myvaporstore.com/
- Innokin Store https://innokinstore.com
- Wet Vapes https://www.wetvapes.com/
- EcigMafia https://www.ecigmafia.com/
- Electric Tobacconist USPS Vape Mail Ban | PACT Act | Electric Tobacconist
- Carolina Extract https://www.carolinaxtract.com/
- Sourcemore (China + US) https://www.sourcemore.com/
- Flawless Vape Shop https://www.flawlessvapeshop.com/
- Ejuice .Deals PACT ACT | Ejuice Deals – eJuice.Deals
- Cheap eJuice PACT ACT | Changes to the Vaping Industry | Cheap eJuice
- UVD - Ultimate Vape Deals PACT ACT - Ultimate Vape Deals
- Element Vape PACT Act Vape Mail Announcement
- Mig Vapor - will now ship through https://www.vaporfi.com/vape-brands/migvapor/
- Vapor Empire - https://vaporempire.com/
- VeppoCig - https://veppocig.com/
- My Freedom Smokes - temp close https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/
- Rebel Vape (UK, will ship to US) https://www.rebelvape.com/
- Eciggity - AK + HI ONLY https://eciggity.com/
- VapeL1FE https://vapel1fe.com/
- Vape Wild - https://www.vapewild.com/
- Freeman Vapes - https://www.freemanvapejuice.com/
- Zeus Ejuice - https://www.zeusejuice.com/
- Clean Vape
- Vapers Tek
- Level Up Vapor
- Cthulhu Mods https://www.cthulhumod.com/
- VGod Eliquid https://officialvgod.com/ejuice/ejuices.html
- Stash Eliquid https://www.stasheliquids.com/
- Snap Liquids
- Wotofo https://www.wotofo.com/
- The Vape Kitchen https://www.thevapekitchen.com/
- Arkansas Eliquid https://arkansaseliquid.com/
- GV Vapes www.GvVapes.com
- Bodyrock Products & Distribution, LLC Closing Our Doors - September 6th, 2020
- Totally Wicked E-Liquids USA, Inc.
- VanVal https://vanvalvapor.com
- Blue Dot Vapors https://www.bluedotvapors.com/
- Guardian Angel Vapor Co www.gavaporcompany.com
- Fuggin’ Vapor https://fugginvapor.com/
- Ahlusion https://www.ahlusion.us/
- LiteCigUSA http://www.litecigusa.net/
- JoyetchUS http://joyetechus.com/
- EleafUS https://eleafus.com/
- WismecUS https://wismec.us/
- KangertechUS (Light Fire is still open)
- Vapro Supply https://www.vaprosupply.com/
- The House of Vapor https://www.thehouseofvapor.com
- Admodus www.Asmodus.com
- Azure Vaping azurevaping.com
- Uncle Junk’s https://www.unclejunks.com
- House of Vapor https://www.thehouseofvapor.com
- Premium Vape Supply (3/26) https://www.premiumvapesupply.com/
- SkyVapes https://www.skyvapes.com/
- Velvet Cloud https://velvetcloud.com/
- Good Life Vapor (4/3 Discontinuing all ecig products) https://goodlifevapor.com/
- Mountain Oak Vapors (3/25) www.mountainoakvapors.com
- Catapiller Vapes (Online 4/26) 2021 End of Shipping Announcement
- SmokTek (online 3/27) https://www.smoktek.com/
- Heather’s Heavenly Vapes (Online 3/21) https://www.heathersheavenlyvapes.com/store3/
- Good Fella Vapor https://www.goodfellavapor.com/
- Om Vapors (3/27) https://www.omvapors.com/
- Evolv (3/26) https://www.evolvapor.com/
- The Drip Tip Shop http://www.thedriptipshop.com/
- Captivape (3/28) https://captivape.com/
- River Supply Co. (Nic River) (4/1 all nicotine products to consumer) https://riversupplyco.com/
- Advanced Vape Supply (3/26) https://www.advancedvapesupply.com/
- LNW - Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers (3/26) https://liquidnicotinewholesalers.com/
- Simply Vapour (3/26) https://www.simplyvapour.com/
- SAVE UR VAPE (online 3/27) https://saveurvape.com/
- Kennedy Vapor www.kennedyvapor.com
- Vapes.com https://www.vapes.com/
- Juice Mafia (3/28) https://juicemafia.com/
- Ejuice Steals (3/28) https://ejuicesteals.com/
- Heartland Vapes (3/25 retail) http://wholesale.heartlandvapes.com/
- Halo Cigs (3/24) https://www.halocigs.com/
- Innokin Store (3/27 US online) https://innokinstore.com/
- Inked Atty (3/26) https://www.inkedatty.com/
- EV Cigarettes (3/24) https://evcigarettes.com/vape-mail-ban-pact-act/
- Kidney Puncher (3/29 online) https://www.kidneypuncher.com/
- 101 Vape (3/26) https://101vape.com/
- Skwezed (4/27) www.SKWEZED.com
- Infamous (3/26 online retail) https://www.infamousjuice.com/
- Wizard Labs (3/26 nicotine products) https://wizardlabs.us/
- Hoosier E-cig (4/17) https://www.hoosierecig.com/
- Bluebird https://bluebirdstheword.com/
- Generation V https://www.generationv.com/
- Ejuice Corner https://www.ejuicecorner.com/
- Smokecignals (4/20) Smokecignals.com - Fresh, Premium, US-Made E-Liquid
- NicVape (no U.S.) https://www.nicvape.com/
- My Freedom Smokes (Temp closing begins 4/9) https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/
- Eciggity (4/26 all states except AK + HI) https://eciggity.com/
- Reload Vapor USA https://thereloadvaporusa.com/
Damn that list is too long makes my piss boil
I hear ya, Simon.
Yeah, CountyPami has done that @whthek …
It makes me sooo sick…
Agreed @woftam. 72 reasons to piss everyone off.
You can add this one to the list that won’t be taking retail orders in the US anymore.
Was one of your ‘go to’ places, Letitia?
Would have been with the release of the reload s rta. Haven’t built the one I managed to get before their cut off date but know I’ll love it.
Love or hate him Jai haze has moved his business to Canada to continue supplying people.
this can go in the top list
Yet Canada from what I understand is facing a nic limit and a flavor ban…
The Reload S is a tasty little tank, just wish it had a bubble glass, feels like I am filling it up all the time. The Reload 26 is a flavor monster, managed to snag a second before they stopped shipping.
I suspect you vape at higher wattage than I do so doubt I’ll fill much more than the jk minis.
Maybe, I am usually in the 55 to 65 watts range with single coils. I also almost exclusively use AVS hex or oct core 3.5 to 4mm for single coil tanks.
Tricore fc 2.5mm at around 27w, thinking I’ll get way more mileage than you!