Updates on the US PTMA / Vape Shipping Bans

Got email from Bluebird Eliquid…

SHIPPING UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

USPS was scheduled to release shipping guidelines today, Monday, 4/26/21. These guidelines forbid shipment of retail orders directly to consumers.

However, these guidelines HAVE NOT been published today. It could be delayed a day, a week, a month, or even years. Once these guidelines are released, we will no longer be able to ship to you.For the time being we are able to ship again. Please keep in mind it can end in a moments notice.

We are exploring alternative shipping methods to continue to provide this service directly to consumers before and after the shipping ban.

Use the coupon code:" Hi10 "for 10% off

6 Likes

I don’t think they will release those guidelines, I’ve heard (YouTube comment convo) USPS have said they can’t realistically enforce this shipping ban financially and logistically. How true that is I don’t know but it sounds believable :man_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

That would be awesome, but it will have to be done sometime but meanwhile …

Dear Customers,

USPS has missed the deadline to publish its final rule on April 26, 2021, so we will continue shipping out via USPS until the finalized rulings are published.

We do not know when the final rules will be published, but we will check on the federal register daily.

6 Likes