Universal Basic Income - UK

Hey guys, been hearing a bit about this for you folks in the UK, well 2 cities at least. I was wondering what the UK people thought of getting paid 1600 GBP whether working or Unemployed? Is this good or bad?

3 Likes

3 Likes

I have no idea what you are talking about.

5 Likes
3 Likes

First I have heard of it!

5 Likes

That amount is much more than those on current benefits get and in fact is more than some would earn in certain jobs like retail etc! Would be interesting to see if people bothered topping that up working or as it is enough to live on they don’t bother!

4 Likes

Well, it’s worked in places like Venezuela, North Korea, Vietnam and China… Surely it will work in the UK, maybe all over in fact.

Oh and it’s quite interesting that Rishi Sunak’s father owns Infosys/AADHARP the world’s largest social credit system.

I also think that a lot of people are demoralized too, so there is no incentive to work especially when you get free money, win win right?

Reliance on the state is good for all of society

3 Likes

A lot of jobs in the UK don’t pay enough to live on, the difference between the rich and average Joe as got to the point something has to change!

No he doesn’t, his wife’s father does!

5 Likes

Ahhhhh now this makes more sense, anyone want to take a guess as to why so many are unable to work?

https://twitter.com/stkirsch/status/1666300808374411264

3 Likes

You see the consequences of covid, then there is inflation, high gas and electricity, 10% who are in the health care queue. You don’t make jobs with those things as factor.
The list is long in England why it goes to hell.

The list is long in Norway too, especially on inflation, but with us it is preferable for the Norwegian Bank to take the surplus from the oil tax home, then the money will go to the oil fund, which will go out to buy this and that in the world’s stock market, or a street or two in London.
So our wealth also contributes to dumping the Norwegian krone and increasing inflation due to higher exports in money due to a weak currency lol

2 Likes

The biggest problem in UK compared to most European countries is that the conservatives instead of trying to grow the economy and invest to pay for the 2008 financial crash chose Austerity so public services were cut to the bone and people have took pay cuts every year by either pay freezes or below inflation pay rises so the mega high inflation we have now hurts people even more because they were already much worse off after 13 years of austerity to start with, the difference in countries like Germany is the average wage is much higher so people can weather the high inflation better because they had some wiggle room in their finances.

The tories of course blame global factors but the fact is yes the high energy prices and inflation are global issues but the cost of living crises and how badly it is affecting the average Joe is down to the 13 years of diminishing wages and cuts to services (which were political choices) which of course still saw the richest 20% get richer on the backs of everyone else because that’s the way the tories have always rock and rolled, even when they helped with the cost of energy instead of just helping those on lower incomes and businesses significantly they chose to help everyone, like a millionaire really needs help with their energy bill!!!

3 Likes

What has immigration looked like in the UK over the past number of years?

4 Likes

Tories are using immigration as a tool to divide and conquer! Our problem is processing immigrants and proper safe and legal routes to the UK from hotspots in the world where we should be taking people from hence we have people paying life savings to criminal gangs to ferry them across the channel in overcrowded unsafe small boats to then be treated as criminals by our government which is largely made up of 1st, 2nd or 3rd generation immigrants, it’s shameful!

3 Likes

Well, I’m not really a smart guy by any stretch… But my interpretation of what’s happening is that the globalist’s goal is to increase immigration to key western countries, US, Can, UK, etc etc… From that, they can set in policies or whatever to increase the work force taking jobs from the citizens, which then in turn drives down wages for the whole and that’s when they introduce things like Universal Basic Income… I don’t think it’s a right vs left thing, because most governments are captured. This seems to be an exchange to a type of society that is being controlled by a large group, which, seems to be already happening. It seems like rich, companies, banks, etc control the decisions of countries in the west, which I guess would be an Oligarchy…

There is one goal, consolidate power. And they want people dependent on the state, which is Communism

I’ll post this speech for you, give it a watch…

Then there’s this article written by a top reporter about what’s happening with the UKR war (if you know about who’s fighting in Ukraine vs who in Russia):
https://twitter.com/michaelpsenger/status/1608134395084537858?s=20

3 Likes

Immigration, In civilized countries, we don’t produce enough children, we haven’t done that in the last 20-30 years.
Old age catches up with us, sooner or later.

Now it’s not like I’m immigration’s spokesman, but I can, from the point of view of the lack of workers, see the point in immigration being important.

In another 20 years, when my generation is at the door of elderly care, there will not be enough hands to look after us.

4 Likes

Well, here in the Americas, at least, a lot of stuff I’ve been learning about in our products hurt fertility. From Soap, to Sun Screen to Foods, a lot of it has stuff that is even banned in the rest of the world because it hurts fertility. There’s a lot of other factors out there in play, but I think that’s a key one. There has even been studies done showing that sperm counts are diminishing quite a bit too, there’s a lot of other factors too societal, psychological, etc.

When you break down a lot of the food here, there’s always a combination of things in it that do all sorts of bad shit to the body over time, so when you pair those thing and eat it everyday you have a nation of sick people. Can’t quite remember but there’s a doctor that did a study and figures that something like 70% of people in the US has a chronic condition, most of the times those require medications, so there you have customers for life. It’s all really interesting anyways, because everything in the end leaves to profits going to the higher ups, the ones that head to Switzerland to decide how the world is run. So it does really seem like we’re living in an Oligarchy in a way.

I think that’s why there seems to be a push to get rid of smaller businesses and whatnot, there definitely is a big push to centralize the food chain. You see farms being shut down, fertilizers being reduced, cows in ireland being culled. It’s just a move to make you more reliant on the system, them, etc…

4 Likes

3 Likes

Also if you read into it, they aren’t allowed to farm anywhere else once they sign off on the money, if they fight it, they will be taken.

This is directly related to something called an ESG rating, which from my understanding is the totality of businesses give a country an ESG rating. Sri Lanka was rated pretty high. The definition of ESG:

ESG scores rate companies according to three categories that involve the company’s business opportunities and risks. Those categories are environmental (E), social (S), and governance (G).

ESG scores from most agencies range from 1 – 100. The higher the number, the better the score. Some agencies use different number scales. For example, one of the largest rating agencies, MSCI, uses a scale of 1 — 10.

Think Budlight, Target, etc in the states as well. This comes from the top down, so influence how a company runs from the top down. Which affects subsidies and what not.

You’re also seeing media outlets captured, so they control the flow of information:

If you want to see what it is they talk about, it’s televised and they openly talk about what’s in store for the world, like how Digital ID and Passports were a conspiracy, here is the World Health Organization’s own article:

https://twitter.com/ExecCareerCoach/status/1667533662655488002

I can go on and on

3 Likes

3 Likes

The French seem to be fighting back:

https://twitter.com/KevindupuisPPC/status/1663019462440673281?s=20

3 Likes