Universal Basic Income - UK

link here

3 Likes

This gentleman has been pretty vocal about it, he’s even warned leaders in the EU to what’s coming and the media is prepping us for our future.

You can see his talk I posted earlier, it’s very real.

The Marxist’s have a philosophy that comes from Hegel, I can’t pronounce it as it’s a German word, but translates to, “To tear down and rebuild” so that’s why these policies are seemingly destroying lives, economy business, etc… They want to restructure to better suit their needs, it’s really interesting anyways because they openly talk about it but you have to see what they say because obviously the media outlets (the large ones anyways) aren’t going to report on it.

3 Likes

@Timwis

3 Likes

Not crazy at all, studied but not being handed to you in the news, because that would require people to start asking questions or learning.

“They don’t want that, they are not interested in a society that can think for themselves.” to quote Carlin.

3 Likes

On the internet so must be true!

3 Likes

I guess, good to prepare for it anyways. Best of luck.

For what it’s worth, you can tune into these conferences they have, or watch the policies and whatnot unfold… I mean, it doesn’t get more real than that, to dismiss it is really weird.

4 Likes

3 Likes

I am just not a conspiracy theorist, like I never had the Covid vax but the only reason because my own logic says it’s been tested and rolled out in a far too short of a time frame not because I think they have put something in it, I leave that to the nut jobs who think the earth is flat and the real Paul McCartney died in the 60’s, damn some of those conspiracy documentaries are convincing to the gullible!

5 Likes

Not a good troll either, sadly. You had me going there for a second, I actually believed for a few minutes that you were actually being truthful but you’re just messing around. Nice to have a sense of humour anyways.

4 Likes

Well, looks like you dodged a bullet, the increase in Myocarditis according to the new study by the CDC says it increases your chance of getting it by 133x with 2 shots, much more if you have more shots

3 Likes

Yet in the real world hospitalisations and deaths prove the exact opposite! Alright as well as my own family some might be a friends family member rather than my own or friends of friends as well as actual friends but before the vaccine I knew of countless people who had been very ill with covid and many who had sadly died yet since the vaccine I have heard of nobody in my (the real) world that have died and only a couple who have had it but instead of being very poorly as before they describe it no worse than a bit of a head cold! My concern with the vaccine is future side effects!

5 Likes

Yeah, it was in 3rd phase trials, it wasn’t fully tested… John Cambell has been covering the policies, statistics, etc… No conspiracy, just asking the question, “Why is nobody in the media or government concerned” because as it stands now, there’s more people dying currently than there was in the pandemic.

So that goes back to my point, about the media being controlled. See?

strong text

3 Likes

Trusting in people, is the only way, we cannot trust the powers that be it seems.

3 Likes

What’s the difference between this and people who spread all the negative stuff about vaping, I don’t see the difference!

5 Likes

You don’t see the difference?

Ok, well here:
Vaping as a whole has been demonized by the powers that be, it’s harm reduction and has been proven it has been studied and accepted as a healthier alternative for years, however it hurts sales of the powers that be - in the US at least, politicians and companies, states, etc all benefit from tobacco sales. If you need any idea as to what you’re dealing with, look up the largest Recipients of the MSA(Master Settlement Agreement) money and the first states that started banning in the US (answer: all the top paid ones from Tobacco money)…

MRNA Vaccines - which are completely different from other vaccines, have been Praised as the be all end all (heh) solution to an issue we were facing, which if you doubted, didn’t get, you lost all temporary freedoms, privildges, were (for the most part) made the enemy, told you were unclean and our politicians sent out a complete campaign against those who wanted the choice. Oh and it never worked.

So, Vaping works, it’s not a risk can at the very list mitigate risk of smoking harms and with quitting smoking reverse the damage. MRNA haven’t done that, in fact professionals (the ones being shamed by, you guessed it, Media Companies and the people with vested interests) are finding that they are seemingly doing more harm than good.

5 Likes

and stop trolling, you’re fucking terrible at it.

Or you’re trying to work an angle, which I’m sure that’s the case.

3 Likes

If all the facts regardless of the subject were put on the table, would you accept the information?

4 Likes

What facts have been put on the table? The Marxist’s in charge have paid for any mainstream outlets of information., they’ve paid for social media sites which one owner, Mark Zuckerborg admitted they’ve been silencing even factual stuff as per required by the powers that be despite it being true. The whole twitter files thing proves it as well and the owner had been taken to court, there were backdoors for intelligence agencies to throttle post topics, censor people, blacklist people, shadowban as well and it’s hasn’t changed as people think since Musk took over.

There’s still one there, Dr. Ayadari, the inventor of the e-mail was the first guy to bring up the previous portal and the current one. The only people you can trust are the ones being censored or smeared, people claiming they have some sort of financial interest by getting people not to support the eugenicist’s at Pfizer, Moderna and J&J. The amount of cartwheels a person has to do to come to that conclusion is mind boggling.

From what I can see, is they tell you what they’re doing but most people are pre-conditioned to say it’s a conspiracy theory and then when it comes true, like: Vaccine Passports(WHO), 15 minute Cities(Canada, US, UK, Germany, etc), Climate Lockdowns(Oxford), Lab Leak (Muddy Waters Report) and even as far back of No Weapons Of Mass Destruction (admittance by the former president), etc etc. People think that’s Coincidence and it just baffles me.

Remember Will Smith’s slap at the Oscar’s about the Buck Toothed guy making hair jokes about Will Smith’s Wife because she had Alopecia? Well, the event was sponsored by Pfizer, the drug they were releasing was to treat that and it was approved recently:

Also, about Reuters is that During the Pandemic the CEO of Pfizer was on the Board of Directors for Reuters.

Also the FDA is moving to Restrict use of natural products like vitamins, supplements, etc… That’s happening in Canada as well and with the WHO having authority over sovereign nations, do you think that’ll effect the world’s other countries? Sure as shit and they’re coming after vaping as well, they will destroy small businesses (which they have) and they will centralize business to large corporations. This has always been the plan, they say it, they’re not hiding it and the next pandemic, which they said will happen, will be the nail in the coffin for the next and that’s if the climate lockdowns don’t do it first.

They want you reliant on the state, it’s called globalism and will effect the whole globe. You can’t even go to a grocery store without seeing foods littered on the shelves that bring about chronic diseases, that’s not a coincidence and it’s not complacency, it’s by design.

This woke movement that’s obliterating the west is coming for the EU/UK as well, you should give that video of James Lindsay I posted and if it strikes a chord with you, watch his content, no theories, he reads their literature and tells you what they say they are doing and they’ve been acting upon what they’ve been saying:

https://twitter.com/wideawake_media/status/1672923713304424449

2 Likes

Much like the UK, it’s going to be happening here and elsewhere.

2 Likes