These kinds of emails are just uncalled for!

They have served people well for years but the present is 21700’s, I say present rather than future because I think most are hoping for big step forwards when it comes to batteries and powering our devices!

5 Likes

I plead innocence tbh!
The first external battery mod I bought was the L200 and when I bought that I was clueless about pretty much all things vape.
The 2nd mod I got was the vaporesso target 200, which I won in a competition.
The Titan was the 3rd mod I bought which needs no explanation!
And if course, the hadron I have arriving tomorrow, which was 100% an impulse buy.
So yeah, I r innocent m’lud. I plead not guilty to all charges!

5 Likes

Does anyone with a hadron mod have any fix for the slight movement of the battery panels while holding it in your hand?
It’s no biggie but I’d rather there was no movement at all.

3 Likes

If it’s battery rattle they sent Orings for that on put a thicker battery wrap on

2 Likes

Nothing to do with the battery. It’s the actual sides of the mod which are held in place(almost) with magnets. They move around while I have the mod in my hand.

2 Likes

My Hadron are the 220’s bottom door battery. Sos can’t help with yours is it the dna250?

3 Likes

Yeah.

2 Likes

So jealous swap you x2 Hadron 220 for your dna250 one. Wouldn’t give a shit about the panels …try some 3m phone case adhesive. You could charge via usb

2 Likes

My hadron plus 250C has zero movement from the side panel!

3 Likes

pffft

2 Likes

Hell no!

2 Likes

Clearly some favouritism going on here!

2 Likes

Screenshot_20220213-000924_Photos
This would resolve the movement

2 Likes

Or maybe dodgy panel just on the lipo version!

3 Likes

Maybe, but I do actually want to get the panels off again without leaving a load of sticky crap on there :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The amount of movement is miniscule, I’m just a fussy fucker.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yeah but not even miniscule movement on mine, maybe different magnets! Mine has just one panel!

3 Likes

Dunno mate. Both sides come completely off on mine.

3 Likes

I’ve changed out £850 fine screens a little bit of effort it all comes off

2 Likes