These kinds of emails are just uncalled for!

From what I’ve seen so far, these lipo batteries aren’t sealed into the mod so can be replaced with a better/ longer lasting one or just swapped out to charge and a fully charged one put in there.

4 Likes

They apparently last all day and longer so I’m fine with it.

3 Likes

I only vape either MTL or single coil RDL so get a nose bleed over 40W, but all that battery life! Should of got the mod and then 21700’s at a later date in the meantime you could of still messed around designing a theme as it just needs plugging into the computer for that, no batteries needed! At some point you will need 21700’s because you are bound to get a 21700 device sooner rather than later!

5 Likes

Hehe…

Once you get 21’s it’s hard to go back.

6 Likes

No idea! Just my preference!

4 Likes

It’s so true!

5 Likes

Yeah but, budget blah blah. I’ve spent over £400 on vape stuff in just the last 2 weeks. The gf would probably kill me in my sleep if I got a bunch more batteries. I just bought 8 molicels like a week ago lol.
I already have a ragnar advanced kit on my shopping list for next month, and more wire, and concentrates, and the list goes on and on, forever, apparently :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Still, could of snapped up the 21700 version for £95 and then just sat on it a while it wont run away lol!

5 Likes

With my levels of patience, or lack of, that’s never going to happen in a million years!

4 Likes

Still, that’s a good enough excuse to get another one down the road…
:rofl:

4 Likes

Will do well to get that deal again, £400, £500, not much difference really :man_shrugging:! " Say’s Tim a safe distance from @Illogik’s better half"! :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

lol! If I keep spending her money at this rate I’ll end up quite a distance from my better half too. Dumped, and in fucking orbit from a right hook probably!

5 Likes

Neither of your thoughts are very practical.

A replacement Lipo would need to be able to fit within the housing, and the current one looks tight already.

That simple swapout to charge means you’ll be using a Lipo charger. Depending on how you vape you might get away by just plugging your mod into 2A charger during the day. Remember it’s really 4@1600 mAh cells, each charging at 2A/4(cells) or .5A each. Your mod comes with a great balance charger for th batteries.

So right now you can look at how long your 2@18650 battery mods last, and this will last longer, maybe up to 40% longer

4 Likes

Well, that’s me told!

If it lasts the day so I can charge it at night then I’m perfectly happy with it. I have no plans right now to buy another battery or charger for this battery.

I was just throwing my thoughts out there. I have no idea if it would be even possible to get a bigger capacity battery to fit in the mod, or if I’d even need one. I was just saying it’s a possibility.

2 Likes

If you’re just looking at possibilities, considering this is larger than the ‘plus’, you could wire up an 18650 or 21700 sled and swap out between Lipo and round cell battery. I have a couple mods that allow this.
Here’s the LostVape Efusion Duo that can be swapped

Efusion duo lipo or 18650
This is the innards all empty
efusion innards empty
On the left is a tiny Lipo that fits in the space of a single 18650, and on the right is 2 batteries and Lipo that fit in the same cavity of that mod
efusion lipo vs 18650

5 Likes

Interesting. I may well get back to you on this at some point but first I’ll have a play around with it and see where I’m at with this lipo battery. I don’t even own any 21700 batteries currently anyway, All my current mods take 18650’s.

I really had no plans to even buy this mod until I saw it on offer for £91.99 instead of £169.99 and just though, yep I’ll take one of those tyvm!

Good to know there are other options available to me though, other than just buying a spare lipo battery for £25 and a charger.

Thanks @Wayneo

4 Likes

Totally agree on the 21’s now have twelve in rotation Hadron 220x2, Aspire dynamo x1 grusx4.
I have a dna250c out of a drone chip OK screen Nafferton can show working swap 4 summat

2 Likes

Is that from when we only had Black and White TV, lol! :rofl:

4 Likes

Nah, before that even

1 Like

They’ve been handed down through the last 6 generations of my family. They are heirlooms now.

3 Likes