These kinds of emails are just uncalled for!

There I was, sat in the passenger seat of the gf’s car, innocently minding my own business, on our way back from a shopping haul at Tesco, when my phone does it’s ‘bing-bong’ email notification. I check my phone to find this:

What kind of sneaky, underhand tactics are these? They are clearly trying to bankrupt us. Well, I was literally helpless as I was caught so off-guard and unprepared so of course, the inevitable happened. Again.

Reduced from £169.99.

How am I supposed to resist these, completely out of order, attacks on mine and my gf’s finances (read: gf’s)?

Totally uncalled for and unnecessary tactics employed here by Ecigone.

/s

7 Likes

Ohh, you are definitely a victim of spam, here…(S)pecially (P)riced (A)ttractive (M)od :laughing: I can’t believe you fell for this trickery! Wait…WHAT?! $91.99 for a Hadron Pro :open_mouth: :partying_face:
…nice find, Andrew :+1:

7 Likes

I take it that that’s a good price then?

7 Likes

You don’t need any more Steam Crave, do you ?

No no, you’ve got enough already …

Well maybe just ONE more …

Ok, ok, maybe just one MORE more …

8 Likes

Heck yeah…I’d say so!

6 Likes

Will be able to give my favourite Replay feature a go!

6 Likes

Indeed. This will be my first ever DNA mod so feel free to school me on it when/if you’re bored :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Think I have posted 2 or 3 DNA device reviews on here, Escribe is very easy to use and real fun to design your own themes, if you get really into trying out TC then @Wayneo is your man, I prefer TC for the lazy, “Replay”, which works great for me!

7 Likes

No doubt I’ll give the tc mode a try once my ss wire arrives. I’ll have a look for your reviews tomorrow Tim as I’m typing on my phone from my bed atm.
Thanks mate :+1:

5 Likes

So do all mods with the dnc250c chipset have the same menu/settings etc?

6 Likes

Most come with the default Evolv theme and even those that don’t usually just the background graphic has been changed so out the box yes but it can be altered using Escribe or one downloaded from the Evolv forum!

7 Likes

Oh nice. I am a sucker for customising themes on everything, like Windows and rainmeter and my phone etc. Rubs hands together Bring it on!

6 Likes

I designed my Pearl Jam theme, as well as the Pearl Jam Stickman background items have been moved around, screens added, more shortcut icons and a lot of wording changed so for example instead of saying “firing” when the fire button is pressed it say’s “Let’s Rock” and when the battery is low it says “End Of Show”!

6 Likes

The more I hear, the more impressed I am and I don’t even have it yet!
The next couple of days are gonna go so slowly while I’m waiting for this to arrive!

6 Likes

LMAO :rofl::rofl:
Where’d u find tht mod?

5 Likes

Ecigone

The £129 price was reduced to start with, now £95

Have it in all 3 colours but only 2 Black left and 1 Gunmetal, 7 Silver!

just looked through and they also have other steals including DNA and YiHi devices!

5 Likes

It’s from ecigone.
There still a bunch left (at least there was when I ordered mine) if you want to grab one.
I’ve ordered a black one. Going to get a black ragnar tank to go with it next payday. I might just stick my titan tank on it till then.

5 Likes

That one you linked Tim is the 21700 version. The one I’ve ordered is the lipo version and it was £91.99
:wink:

5 Likes

Would personally prefer dual 21700 than in-built but that’s just my preference!

6 Likes

I would prefer that as well if I’m honest but I don’t own a single 21700 battery at the moment so didn’t fancy shelling out for a bunch of those on top of the mod itself.
Also, 400w of powaahh!

3 Likes