The Electronic Cigarette Company (TECC) - Latest Deals and Discounts

Hey Vapers :smiley:

I hope you all enjoyed the sun and football over the weekend!

The Joyetech Teros is a pod system which uses ECO technology to deliver a smooth vape experience. The pods are easily changed for convenience and to top it off, there are colour changing units. Some react to sunlight, while the others from body heat! Only Ā£20.79 if you use the code COMMUNITY10.

4 Likes

Hey Guys!

We currently have 20% reductions on selected kits! Here are some examples :smiley:

Innokin Endura T20-S - Ā£15.99!

Innokin EZ Watt - Ā£23.99!

Innokin Proton Kit - Ā£51.99!

Aspire Zelos Kit - Ā£35.99!

Aspire Breeze 2 Kit - Ā£18.39!

Check them all out here:

20-percent-reduction-on-guest-kits-nl

4 Likes

Hey Vapers!

Ever wondered what vaping an ultrasonic e-cig would be like? Well you can experience this with the USONICIG Rhythm kit!

No coil used :heavy_check_mark:

2,400,000 vibrations per second create vapour :heavy_check_mark:

Top filled and easy to use :heavy_check_mark:

Increased lifespan thanks to low temperature vaping :heavy_check_mark:

Use the code COMMUNITY10 to get this for only Ā£47.99!

4 Likes

What in the world is that all aboutā€¦? :laughing:

2 Likes

Itā€™s definitely different! The idea behind it is to try and eliminate dry hits and e-cigaretteā€™s general reliance on traditional coils and cotton. It uses two little plates which basically get vibrated together 2.4 million times a second, and the resulting friction produces a very fine vapour, much finer than that produced by a traditional e-cig. Its also far cooler and does not heat up like standard e-cigs.

Iā€™m interested to see where they go next with it though, if they could incorporate it into a proper tank then it could prove to be a game changer :smiley:

2 Likes

Itā€™s certainly an interesting idea, how long do the plates last?

2 Likes

Well according to USONICIGS tests, they report the pods last for about 5000 puffs, I cannot substantiate those claims however and I would probably say they would last an average vaper 3-4 weeks. It all depends on the usage and liquid ratio I would imagine. They should last a lot longer than standard coils though!

2 Likes

If thatā€™s the case I can see this taking off, providing the flavour is good of course

3 Likes

Yes it could well do, I am interested to see whatā€™s next. If they can get this tech into regular tanks then I think it will really take off. I have used one and the flavour is good, itā€™s a little strange getting used to a cold vape, but I had no issues with it other than that!

3 Likes

Hey Guys!

Firstly Happy Friday :smile:

If you want an affordable mod with some power behind it, have a look at the SMOK H-Priv 2! 225W of output power, available for only Ā£39.99 with shipping included if you use the code COMMUNITY10 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey Everyone,

Well it looks like the sun has gone for a little while here, normal service ( rain :frowning: ) has resumed!

I thought I would let you know that the fantastic iStick Tria is available for just Ā£16 at the moment! This 300W triple 18650 powerhouse is a steal at this price :smiley:

4 Likes

Happy World Emoji Day Vapers!

So if you are :thinking: about a new e-cig or tank, then have a :eyes: at our new releases! Use the code COMMUNITY10 to get a 10% reduction as well :smiley:

:dash::dash::new::running_man::running_woman:

4 Likes

Hey Guys :smiley:

Joyetech have a new e-cig on the horizon! The Espion Silk :smiley: This compact mod looks great and comes with a new atomizer system with the NotchCore tank! Coming soon to TECC :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey Vapers!

The JUUL has seen huge success in the USA and itā€™s coming to UK shores soon! TECC will be stocking this hugely popular pod kit, keep an eye out for this arriving at a great price!

4 Likes

Hey Everyone!

Happy Friday :smiley: I hope you all have something nice planned!

I thought I would mention this one since itā€™s such a good price! The Asmodus Minikin V2 is only Ā£55.99 if you use the code COMMUNITY10! Now THATā€™S a Friday treat! :grin:

5 Likes

Hi Guys!

Just letting you all know that Double Drip is Ā£2.80 per bottle if you use the code COMMUNITY10!

If you bulk buy then this price will drop to Ā£2.24! :smiley:

4 Likes

Hello there Vapers

Psstā€¦ TECC has a 24 hour flash sale on at the moment! Have a look at what we have available :smiley:

FLASH20-flash-sale-TECC

4 Likes

Happy Hump Day Guys :slight_smile:

If you are wanting to know what all the fuss is about Vape Pod systems then head over to our Vape Pod section to find out more! They are great for use with Nic Salts and as ultra portable back up devices!

We will also be stocking the JUUL shortly, which has been huge in the USA :smiley:

4 Likes

How did you know? Oh, Wednesday, I get it.

So, how do you get the JUUL there? I thought it was banned, but then, Iā€™m not really all that smart.

5 Likes

Thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

The USA version of the JUUL canā€™t be sold on the site because the pods are 54mg nic salts, but the UK version is 20mg, which is legal to be sold. I think the reason why people think its banned is because of this!

5 Likes