The Electronic Cigarette Company (TECC) - Latest Deals and Discounts

Hey there everyone!

The Electronic Cigarette Company is happy to be a part of the Vaping Community Forum!

I have created an exclusive discount code for you all to use, which will provide 10% reduction on anything at full price on site! Use the code COMMUNITY10 at the basket :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Hello and welcome! wow, 10 years in the business, not bad!!

9 Likes

Thank you for the welcome :smiley: Yes we have been around for quite some time now, one of the first e-cig companies in the UK! :scream:

11 Likes

Awesome to have you on board, look forward to your future involvement around the forum, don’t be shy to post, you can post links also if it is on topic :+1:

10 Likes

Thanks @Grubby I will be sure to get involved with everyone here :slight_smile: If its product related I will be sure to get a link in there :smiley:

11 Likes

TECC…wowzas, properly old school, nice to see you’re still around!..and welcome to the forum 🖒

10 Likes

Great to have you here TECC and thank you for the discount code!

11 Likes

@TECC Welcome! Pleased to have you, and it’s very kind of you to create a code for everyone here! Hope you make yourself to home, and looking forward to seeing what you have to offer!

9 Likes

Thanks for the welcome guys! And @Steampugs yes we are still going strong after all these years :smiley: looking forward to the future!

8 Likes

To kick it off I’m happy to announce the Innokin Proton Kit is now available at TECC :smiley: This has to be one of the best kits to come from these guys in recent months. Use the code COMMUNITY10 to receive this for only £51.99 with FREE UK shipping :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome aboard @TECC!! Cheers!!

6 Likes

Thanks a lot! It’s good to be here :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hey everyone!

If any of you use Dinner Lady E-liquid, you can get yours from £2.13 per bottle if you use the code COMMUNITY10 at the checkout :smiley:

https://www.theelectroniccigarette.co.uk

4 Likes

Hey Vapers :smile:

The IJOY Diamond Mini is now available :smiley: This little 225W beauty is great for all kinds of tanks, including RTA’s and RDA’s. Use the code COMMUNITY10 to get this for only £39.99 with FREE shipping!

3 Likes

Hey Guys :slight_smile:

If you are into your squonking, the Aspire Feedlink Revvo kit is now available at TECC! You can get this awesome piece of kit for only £47.99 with FREE shipping using the code COMMUNITY10!

4 Likes

Happy Friday Vapers!

TECC is showing the love for Squonkers, and the Soul Squonk mod from Arctic Dolphin is a real beauty! £79.99 if you use the code COMMUNITY10!

2 Likes

Hey Everyone :slight_smile:

I hope you all enjoyed the sunshine this weekend!

The new GeekVape Aegis Legend is now available at TECC, and if you use the code COMMUNITY10, you can get your hands on this for only £39.99 with FREE shipping!

5 Likes

Hey Guys :smile:

Who’s watching the England match today?

The Aspire Breeze 2 kit is now available at TECC, and it’s great when used with Nic salts :smiley: Use the code COMMUNITY10 and you can get this for only £19.99!

5 Likes

Hey Everyone!

What a match that was last night! I don’t think I have any nails left :smile:

The Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 is now in stock at TECC! This stunning piece of squonking kit is only £63.99 if you use the group code COMMUNITY10 :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Hey Guys! :smiley:

I’m showing some love for the TECC Tab Pod system today! This is a genuinely great unit which is ideal for Nic Salt usage! What’s even better is that you can get this for only £13.59 if you use the code COMMUNITY10!

Check out the review here: TECC Tab Review | Planet of the Vapes

Purchase here: https://www.theelectroniccigarette.co.uk

5 Likes