The best place to buy coils / wire in the UK?

The only place I really know to buy coils / wire is https://wireandstuff.co.uk anyone know of anywhere else to get some?

6 Likes

I’ve just got a few spools from Stealthvape, and i was going to try Juice Junkie ones soon as well.

5 Likes

Stealth vapes looks good, prices aren’t too bad either

5 Likes

Juice Junkie looks good too, never seen them, bookmarked!

6 Likes

Thread Necro alert!

Do you make your own wires @Grubby? I’ve been looking all over the place recently for somewhere that sells reels of pre-made alien and staggered fused clapton wire. It appears to be as rare as rocking horse shit.
All I can see on Steathvape are plain wires for building your own more complex wire.
I’ve made 2 orders from The Crazy Wire Company, they seem to have stopped producing the pre-made wire and are just selling off the stock they have left. They are also VERY slow. My first order took over a week to arrive and I’m currently still waiting for my 2nd order from them which was placed over a week ago.
From what I can see, Juice Junkie are the same, they sell reels of regular wire but not the blingy pre-made stuff.

3 Likes

I don’t make any wire or coils I just use a sub ohm tank

3 Likes

Ah yeah, so you said. Goldfish memory here. I take it you used to make coils etc?

3 Likes

Modmaker dors clapton and fused ni80 5 mtr Coils

4 Likes

I’m more after spools of pre-made wire than paying silly prices for 2 coils. I may get to that point eventually but I’m still persevering with my search :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yep They are just spools Of made claptons

3 Likes

Yeah I have that already. I’m looking for:

Thanks though! :smiley:

2 Likes

Ah misunderstood Nature Vape does premade coils ss and ni80,i use them good Quality and fair priced

3 Likes

I recently got to know John from Proper Coils over in Ireland :point_down:

I have to say his coils are top notch, bought a few pairs off him and they’re really really good.

There’s also a guy in the UK called Ohms Coils that although I haven’t tried them, a few of the lads swear by him, I don’t think he has a site but this is his FB page …

https://www.facebook.com/groups/666106204837434/user/100064310091394

5 Likes

Was actually looking on Proper Coils last night. Not heard of the other one though, I’ll check it out, cheers Paul.

5 Likes

Been looking all over for spools of staggered fused clapton wire, or even alien wire. it seems pretty damn rare here in the UK.

I did however, find these beauties. Now they are some sexy af coils. Expensive, but damn they look good. Not bought any but I may do when funds allow it.

4 Likes

Yes, in my time, I also used homemade coils. But it seems that using them loses the typical taste of a vape.

5 Likes

Welcome to the vaping community :beers:

4 Likes

Welcome to the VC forums @KupapiChisan

I managed to grab a couple of (expensive) reels of wire from amazon of all places. A 10ft reel of SS staggered fused clapton and a 10ft reel of ni80 alien.
In future I’ll buy the more exotic wire from fasttech as they have tons of it in stock at very good prices. I’ll just need to learn to have a little patience with the delivery time instead of wanting everything right now!

Just to add, I love making coils and doing a build with them so will always prefer to wrap my own. I can also then make sure they are a good size to fit in my titan, which most pre-made coils need an extra wrap or 2 to be wide enough as they aren’t made for such a huge deck.
:smiley:

4 Likes

Hi am new on here I also buy from Fasttech and like XFKM Stainless Steel tri core alien great flavour slow ramp up last months

3 Likes

Hey @DEEDEEGEE

Thanks for your input.
I plan to order a bunch of wire reels from there as soon as I can, funds allowing, as per usual. The XFKM ones look pretty good indeed. They have lots of variety too.

2 Likes